Simparica Flea & Tick Chewables for Dogs 22.1-44 lbs (Blue)
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Product TypeFlavored Tablet
Parasites CoveredFleas, Ticks
Protects For1 Month
Recommended ForPuppies 8 weeks of age and older
Simparica Chewables for Dogs
Simparica is an oral chewable tablet that needs to be administered on a monthly basis to protect your doggy from flea and tick. It starts working quickly and remains effective for an entire month. It starts killing fleas in three hours of administration and ticks under eight hours of administration. This flea and tick preventive treatment provides immediate relief to dogs with prevailing flea infestations including the ones that already have flea allergies. It also assists in preventing and controlling home flea infestations thereby eliminating the possibility of growth of flea eggs. It also is effective in killing ticks and hence, it protects dogs from possibly life-threatening flea and tick borne diseases.
This treatment is recommended for dogs over 8 weeks of age and weighing at least 2.8 lbs.
How Simparica works?
This flea and tick preventive treatment contains Sarolaner as an active ingredient. It is a new kind of ectoparasiticide which has been developed by Zoetis scientists which starts to kill fleas within 3 hours of administration and in the span of eight hours all the fleas get destroyed. Its rapid onset of action assists in killing fleas before they even have a chance to lay their eggs, thus preventing home infestations and providing relief to dogs suffering from flea allergy dermatitis.
NOTE: Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.Please consult your vet before buying this product.
- Give one chewable tablet on a monthly basis
- You can administer it orally or break it into pieces and integrate it in the dog's food
- This flea and tick treatment needs to be administered in a way that the dog chews it rather than swallowing it.
- Ensure that he consumes the entire dose.
- Make sure that your furry pal ingests the tablet for the effectiveness of the treatment
- If you find that any part of the tablet is left unconsumed or lost then you can administer another dose straight away.
- Can be used in conjunction with prescribed vaccines, parasiticides and other treatments
- Children and pets should not be allowed to get near this treatment
- Not intended for human use
- Recommended for dogs more than 8 weeks of age and weighing more than 2.8 lbs
- Strictly to be used on dogs only
- Please consult your vet before starting this treatment if your dog has a history of seizures or epilepsy or ataxia or muscle tremors.
- The safety of this flea and tick preventive has not been evaluated for breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs
- Effective even on dogs with flea allergies
- Gets rid of fleas very effectively
- Prevents and controls home flea infestations thereby killing fleas before they even lay their eggs
- Provides instant relief to dogs from prevailing flea infestations
- Prevents life-threatening flea and tick borne diseases in dogs
- Remains effective even on the 35th day after administration