Triworm-C Dewormer for Cats
Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
Parasites CoveredAscarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
Protects For3 months
Key IngredientsPraziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate
Triworm-C De-wormer for Cats
The Ciplavet product, Triworm-C is a deworming treatment that can be used on both cats and kittens. This oral treatment has been designed to fight against the intestinal worms and prevent infections in the cat's body. Triworm-C protects effectively removes worms like ascarids, hookworms and tapeworms.
How it works?
Triworm-C is an efficacious treatment which is composed of 2 major ingredients namely, Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate. The combined action of these active ingredients efficiently removes the internal parasites from the cat.
Praziquantel is an anthelmintic agent just like Pyrantel Pamoate and they both act on different life stages of the worms. Praziquantel eliminates the larvae stages while Pyrantel pamoate fights against the adult worms by paralyzing their nervous system and hence, killing them.
Ingredients: Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate
- It can be directly administered to the cats or crushed and mixed with small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before giving the tablet is not necessary.
- Safe for all the cats and kittens.
- Regular de-worming at interval of 3 or 6 months should be done to control worm infections. Kittens should be de-wormed every month until 6 months of age.
- 2kg (4.4lbs) body mass – 0.5 tablet
- 4kg (8.8lbs) body mass – 1 tablet
- 6kg (13lbs) body mass – 1.5 tablet
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Store the tablets below 25 degrees.
- Consult a vet before administering it to ill or convalescing cats.
- For animal use only.
- Treats tapeworms, hookworms and ascarids
- Aids in removing worms
- Suits on old cats and young kittens as well
- Easy to dose oral treatment