National Pet Month 15% Extra Off On All Orders
Get 10% Discount on Everything Use Coupon : SUMROFF
Auto Delivery & Save More Get 5% Off Extra*
Nexgard for Dogs
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Product TypeChewable Tablet
Parasites CoveredFleas, Ticks
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older puppies
Nexgard for Dogs – Flea and Tick Oral Treatment
Nexgard is a soft beef-flavored chews for your dog. The number one choice of vets, Nexgard kills fleas and ticks. The palatable chew destroys adult fleas before they lay eggs and kills ticks too. This excellent formula kills American dog tick, Black legged tick, Lone star tick and Brown dog tick. It protects canines from health conditions such as flea allergy dermatitis and other flea and tick infested diseases.
How Nexgard Works?
Nexgard for Dogs contains afoxolaner. This substance kills fleas and ticks by over-stimulating their nervous system. It starts working fast and destroys 100% fleas within 24 hours of administration. The monthly dosage provides full protection for 30 days from fleas and ticks.
What You Should Know: The easy to administer oral chew is safe for all breeds of dogs. It is approved to be used in puppies 8 weeks of age or older. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.Please consult your vet before buying this product.
Important Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
- For different dog weights, Nexgard is available in different packs.
- According to your dog weight, select the pack.
- Administer Nexgard directly into the mouth or mix it in dog’s food.
- Ensure your pet completes the meal for full dosage.
- Repeat the treatment every month on the same date.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For dogs use only.
- Hyper sensitive pets may show adverse reactions like vomiting, lethargy, weight loss, flaky skin, diarrhea etc. Immediately consult a vet for this.
- Avoid giving to pets allergic to pork.
- Do not use in pregnant, lactating and breeding dogs.
- Do not administer if the pet is allergic to any of the ingredients of the chew
- In case, your dog is having a history of epilepsy or seizures or ataxia or muscle tremors please administer Nexgard only after a vet’s advice.
- Bite-sized flea and tick treatment
- Fast acting formula kills both fleas and ticks
- Safe and effective for full 30 days
- Destroys existing adult fleas within 8 hours of administration
- Prevents flea allergy dermatitis and flea infestation
- Safe for all dog breeds including collies
- Tasty beef-flavoured chew is liked by dogs