Nexgard for Medium Dogs 10.1-24 lbs (Blue) 28mg
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Product TypeChewable Tablet
Parasites CoveredFleas, Ticks
Minimum Age8 Weeks
Minimum Weight4 Pounds
Protects ForOne month
Can Be Given Without FoodYes
Safe For Pregnant DogsNo
Recommended For8 weeks and older puppies
Time to take effectKills insects within 24 hours
Nexgard Blue for Medium Dogs (10.1-24lbs)
Nexgard Blue is a vet-recommended, monthly flea and tick treatment for medium dogs. It comes in a delicious beef-flavored chew that kills fleas quickly, even before they can lay eggs, and prevents flea infestations. Nexgard flea and tick prevention treatment for medium dogs (blue pack) is suitable for puppies and dogs as young as 8 weeks and weighing between 10.1 and 24 lbs.
Nexgard Chewables for Medium Dogs (10.1-24lbs) Powerful Flea & Tick Prevention Treatment
- #1 vet-recommended flea and tick chewable treatment
- Highly palatable, bite-sized, beef-flavored chew
- Kills fleas before they lay eggs
- Prevents fleas infestations
- Kills ticks and mites quickly
- Kills Black-legged ticks that cause Lyme disease
- Lowers the risk of flea and tick borne diseases
- Can be given to your dog as a treat or with food
- Lasts for the entire month
- Safe for puppies as young as 8 weeks
- Contains 28.3mg afoxolaner
Nexgard Medium Dogs Ingredients
Nexgard is a unique formulation of afoxolaner that causes hyperexcitation and uncontrolled activity of the central nervous system of fleas and ticks, resulting in their death.
Manufacturer: Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- For different dog weights, Nexgard is available in different packs.
- According to your dog weight, select the pack.
- Administer Nexgard directly into the mouth or mix it in dog’s food.
- Ensure your pet completes the meal for full dosage.
- Repeat the treatment every month on the same date.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For dogs use only.
- Hyper sensitive pets may show adverse reactions like vomiting, lethargy, weight loss, flaky skin, diarrhea etc. Immediately consult a vet for this.
- Avoid giving to pets allergic to pork.
- Do not use in pregnant, lactating and breeding dogs.
- Do not administer if the pet is allergic to any of the ingredients of the chew
- In case, your dog is having a history of epilepsy or seizures or ataxia or muscle tremors please administer Nexgard only after a vet’s advice.
Nexgard Flea, Tick Monthly Chew for Dogs
NexGard chewable is a monthly oral treatment for fleas and ticks in dogs. It comes in a soft and tasty beef-flavored chew that protects dogs for one full month. Being the number one choice of vets, it destroys adult fleas before they can even lay eggs, thus preventing flea infestations. This effective and palatable formula kills American dog ticks, Black-legged ticks, Lone star ticks, and Brown dog ticks. NexGard prevents flea-borne and tick-borne diseases like flea allergy dermatitis and Lyme disease in dogs.
NexGard chewable is very easy and convenient to dose, as its delicious beefy flavor is loved by all dogs. You can give it to your dog with food, or just offer it as a treat! Fleas and ticks are more active in the summer, but if they find their way into your warm home during the winter, they will feast on your dog. Most veterinarians recommend treating your dog for fleas and ticks once a month regularly without missing any months.
Nexgard: Key Takeaways
- Bite-sized flea and tick treatment
- Fast acting formula kills both fleas and ticks
- Safe and effective for full 30 days
- Destroys existing adult fleas within 8 hours of administration
- Prevents flea allergy dermatitis and flea infestation
- Safe for all dog breeds including collies
- Tasty beef-flavoured chew is liked by dogs