Frontline Plus Medium Dogs 23-44 lbs (Blue)
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Parasites CoveredAdult fleas, Ticks, Flea eggs, Larvae, Pupae, Chewing lice
Minimum Age8 Weeks
Minimum Weight5 Pounds
Protects ForOne month
Safe For Pregnant DogsYes
Recommended For8 weeks and older puppies
Key IngredientsFipronil, s-Methoprene
Frontline Plus Blue for Medium Dogs 23-44 lbs
Frontline Plus for Medium Dogs is a fast-acting, monthly treatment to help protect your medium dog from pesky parasites. It is the #1 name in flea and tick protection. Frontline Plus is proven to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, and ticks. Frontline Plus Blue Pack is safe and effective for adult dogs and puppies older than 8 weeks of age and weighing between 23 and 44 lbs.
Frontline Plus for Medium Dogs (23-44 lbs) Fast-acting Flea & Tick Treatment
- #1 name in flea and tick protection
- Easy-to-apply topical treatment
- Fast-acting, long-lasting, and waterproof treatment
- Eliminates adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae
- Eliminates ticks including those that cause Lyme disease in dogs
- Eliminates 100% of adult fleas within 12 hours and ticks within 48 hours
- Kills and prevents biting lice
- Aids in the treatment of sarcoptic mange
- Safe for all dog breeds as well as breeding and nursing dogs
- Suitable for small dogs from 8 weeks of age
Frontline Plus for Medium Dogs Ingredients
Made with two powerful ingredients, Fipronil and (s)-Methoprene, Frontline Plus effectively kills fleas, ticks, and lice for 30 days. Fipronil works as an adulticide and destroys adult fleas and ticks, (s)-methoprene kills the early flea stages including eggs, larvae, and pupae. These key ingredients collectively destroy all the parasites and break the flea life cycle.
Manufacturer: Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Frontline Plus is available in different packs, color coded on the basis of the dog’s weight range.
- Weigh your pooch before selecting a pack.
- Once the pack is in your hand, remove the applicator tube from the pack.
- Use scissors or peel away the foil backing.
- Hold the applicator upright and snap the tip.
- Part your pet’s hair between the shoulder blades, until you can feel his skin.
- Apply the entire content of the tube on that spot.
- If you have a large breed, apply the solution at 3-4 spots.
- Let the application site dry and keep your pet under surveillance until the spot dries.
- Make sure you select an appropriate pack of Frontline Plus.
- Maintain the dates of the doses. Do not overdose.
- Wash your hands before and after treating your pet.
- Do not use Frontline Plus on puppies under 8 weeks of age.
- Avoid bathing the treated pet before 48 hours of application.
- The application area should be dry, clean and unharmed when you apply the solution.
- Don’t let your pooch lick the treated spot.
- Store the pack at room temperature.
- Keep the box away from pets and children.
- In case of side effects like hyper-itching or other sensitivities, contact your vet immediately.
- Do not treat an injured or sick canine without your vet’s consultation.
- In case of swallowing or licking of the solution, contact poison control centre immediately.
Buy Frontline Plus for Dogs
Manufactured by Merial, Frontline Plus is the no.1 vet recommended flea and tick treatment for canines. Easy to apply, this topical treatment combats fleas and ticks for a whole month. Due to its larvicidal properties, it stops the development of juvenile flea stages and kills them. The elimination of adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae is efficiently handled by Frontline Plus. Therefore, this preventive does not allow the re-infestation of parasites on a dog’s body. It is suitable to be used on adult dogs and puppies older than 8 weeks of age. This mighty pest killer is clinically tested to be used on breeding and lactating dogs, irrespective of their breed.
Frontline Plus: Key Takeaways
- Frontline Plus is the no.1 preference of the vets
- It has been a trusted brand among pet owners for many years
- Kills adult fleas within 12 hours of application
- Destroys all types of ticks in 48 hours of treatment
- Eradicates the juvenile stages of fleas
- Breaks the flea life-cycle and prevents its re-infestation
- Stays effective for 30 days
- Is water-resistant
- Aids in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis
How often should I apply Frontline Plus on my dog?
One dose of Frontline Plus should be applied regularly each month, year-round, for continuous protection against fleas and ticks.
How does Frontline Plus for Dogs work?
Frontline Plus is formulated with two strong ingredients: Fipronil and (s) – Methoprene. When applied to the dog’s skin, the solution spreads from the single point of application to the entire skin surface and into the sebaceous glands. These act as a reservoir, continuously replenishing the solution to the skin and coat, so it keeps working even if the dog comes into contact with water. Frontline Plus should be applied regularly each month year-round for continuous protection against fleas and ticks
Is Frontline Plus safe for puppies?
Frontline Plus is suitable for all dogs and puppies older than 8 weeks of age and weighing at least 5 lbs.
Can my dog get wet after applying Frontline Plus?
Your dog needs to remain dry for 24 hours after the application of Frontline Plus.
Is Frontline Plus safe for all dog breeds?
Yes, Frontline Plus is safe for all dog breeds.
Why is it important to use the correct pack size of Frontline Plus for my dog?
Each Frontline Plus pack size contains a different concentration of active ingredients based on the dog's weight. In order to ensure that your dog receives the optimum dose for which the product has been shown to be effective, it is essential to use the correct pack size.
Does my dog need flea and tick protection even in colder months?
Yes. Even though the chance of your dog having fleas lowers in the winter due to the milder temperatures in some regions as well as inside your house, fleas survive for much longer. Moreover, most tick species are also prevalent throughout the year.
Does my dog need flea and tick protection even if it doesn’t go outside much?
Indoor dogs can pick up fleas and ticks easily while going out for walks or even from your backyard. And, if an untreated animal or a friend visits your house, they may also bring in fleas on clothes or shoes, and your dog may get infested. Therefore, flea and tick prevention is essential even for dogs that don’t go out much.
Do I need to use other flea and tick treatments while using Frontline Plus?
No, Frontline Plus is a full-proof flea and tick treatment. It is the #1 name in flea and tick protection, and it remains effective for an entire month. If used regularly every month, there is no need to use any other treatments with Frontline Plus.