Paragard Allwormer For Small Dogs 11 lbs (5 Kg) Blue
- Treatment ForIntestinal Worms
- Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
- Product TypeTablet
- Parasites CoveredTapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms, Whipworms
- Protects For3 Months
- Recommended forDogs and Puppies older than 2 weeks of age
- Key IngredientsPraziquantel, Oxantel Embonate and Pyrantel Embonate
Paragard for Dogs – Oral Worming Treatment
Paragard is allwormer treatment effective in controlling various worm infections in dogs. The oral treatment acts eliminates various worms including roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms including hydatid tapeworms. Paragard treats multiple worm infection and controls future infections when given regularly. Liver flavored tablets are highly palatable and easy to administer. Paragard is suitable to treat dogs and puppies above 2 weeks of age.
How it Works?
Praziquantel, Oxantel Embonate and Pyrantel Embonate are the three major components present in Paragard. Mixture of Oxantel Embonate and Pyrantel Embonate helps in treating hookworm infections and lowers whipworm infections. The classy combined effect eliminates immature and mature stages of roundworms and prevents further infections. On the hinderside, Praziquantel acts on tapeworms and prevents further health deterioration of dog.
Praziquantel, Oxantel Embonate and Pyrantel Embonate
Manufacturer: Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Before treatment, weigh your dog.
- Administer orally as a single dose by mouth.
- Fasting prior to dosing is not compulsory.
- A common regime for treatment is to worm puppies, according to weight, every 2 weeks of age from 2 weeks old until 12 weeks.
- Then monthly from 3 months until 6 months then every 3 months as an adult dog.
- Treat breeding dogs prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
- Wash hands after treatment.
- Store away from children and pets.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not use in puppies below 2 weeks of age.
- Avoid using in dogs and puppies allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Effective against various gastrointestinal worms
- Treats hookworms, roundworms and whipworms
- Eliminates tapeworms including hydatid tapeworms
- Provides broad protection against various worm infections
- Simple and effective allwormer for dogs
- Delicious liver flavored tablet easy to administer