Treatment ForConstipation, Hairball Impaction
Health BenefitsTreats and Controls Hairball Impaction and Occurrence
Product TypeOral, Flavored Gel
Recommended forDogs and Cats of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsPetrolatum, Lecithin, Fish liver Oil, Vitamins A, B1, B12, B2 and B6
Laxapet Laxative for Dogs and Cats
Laxapet Laxative is specially designed to treat constipation and hairball problem in dogs and cats. It helps in easy excretion of stool without any negative effects. The oral laxative treats hairball and controls hairball occurrences in cats. The malt-based gel is based in fish oil and is quick to absorb and reduces digestive issues. The oral paste is suitable to use for dogs and cats suffering from constipation and hairball issues.
How it works?
Laxapet laxative gel contains major nutrients and natural ingredients. It is made up with Petrolatum, Lecithin, Fish liver oil and Vitamins A, B1, B12, B2 and B6. The naturally developed laxative lubricates the gut lining and helps to loosen the stool for easy passage. The lubricant gel supports excretion process and reduces constipation issues. The key ingredient eliminates hairball and aids in the prevention of hairball formation. It is highly palatable and comes in easy to administer squeeze tube.
- Fish liver oil and
- Vitamins A, B1, B12, B2 and B6
Manufacturer: Kyron Labs
- For cats, squeeze the paste directly from the tube onto the cat’s nose, tongue or front paw. It will be readily licked off.
- For dogs, administer directly into the mouth or mix it with the food and then repeat when required.
Provide 2.5 to 5 gm per day for two to three days then reduce the dose to 1 to 2.5 gm three times weekly.
- Use double the cat dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For animal use only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Treatment for hairball and constipation
- Prevents hairball issues in cats
- Treats constipation problem in dogs and cats
- Helps for smooth passage of stools
- Lubricates the content of the gut
- Highly palatable easy to dose paste