Vectra for Cats
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older kittens
Key IngredientsDinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen
Vectra Topical Flea Treatment for Cats
Vectra topical treatment is a top solution for cats and kittens. This non-greasy solution destroys all fleas including those fleas that transmit diseases such as Bartonellosis, tapeworm and tularemia. Furthermore, it eliminates fleas that could cause flea allergy dermatitis and anemia. This quick drying formula is extremely safe for all types of cats and kittens over 6 weeks old. In addition, Vectra contains a patented applicator which minimizes the risk of skin abrasions.
How it works?
Vectra felis contains two essential ingredients called Dinotefuran and Pyriproxyfen that helps in destroying fleas. Once the solution is applied, it spreads to all parts of the cat’s body and commences its flea destruction. Vectra, a fast-acting formula manages to control the development of all stages of fleas and erases all fleas within 6 hours.
Ingredients: Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen
- To be used on cats only.
- Remove applicator tube from the package.
- Keep your feline in an upright position.
- Hold the tube upright and point away from the face.
- Place the thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk.
- Use the other hand to get hold of the applicator stem above the smaller disk.
- Press the smaller disk down firmly until both disks meet, piercing the seal.
- Part fur and apply the solution on the skin.
- Repeat every month or follow your vet’s instructions.
- For external use only.
- Protect solution from freezing.
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after using.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not use on dogs.
- Do not use on kittens below 8 weeks old.
- Top flea treatment solution for cats.
- Non-greasy and quick drying formula.
- Kills fleas within 6 hours.
- Destroys all fleas that transmit diseases.
- Controls the development of all stages of fleas.