National Pet Month 15% Extra Off On All Orders
Get 10% Discount on Everything Use Coupon : SUMROFF
Auto Delivery & Save More Get 5% Off Extra*
Frontline Plus for Dogs
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Parasites CoveredAdult fleas, Ticks, Flea eggs, Larvae, Pupae, Chewing lice
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older puppies
Key IngredientsFipronil, s-Methoprene
Buy Frontline Plus for Dogs
Manufactured by Merial, Frontline Plus is the no.1 vet recommended flea and tick treatment for canines. Easy to apply, this topical treatment combats fleas and ticks for a whole month. Due to its larvicidal properties, it stops the development of juvenile flea stages and kills them. The elimination of adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae is efficiently handled by Frontline Plus. Therefore, this preventive does not allow the re-infestation of parasites on a dog’s body. It is suitable to be used on adult dogs and puppies older than 8 weeks of age. This mighty pest killer is clinically tested to be used on breeding and lactating dogs, irrespective of their breed.
How Frontline Plus works?
Frontline Plus is formulated with two strong killing ingredients, Fipronil and (s) - Methoprene. Fipronil works as an adulticide and destroys adult fleas and ticks. While the other element, (s) - methoprene functions as a larvicide, killing the early flea stages including eggs, larvae, and pupae. These key ingredients collectively destroy all the parasites and break the flea life cycle. This long-lasting treatment kills almost 100% adult fleas within 12 hours and eradicates ticks in 48 hours of application.
Important Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Frontline Spray is a uniquely formulated flea and tick treatment for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. This spray formula is highly effective in eliminating flea infestations and helps in curing Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in cats and dogs. Moreover, the product provides flea protection for full 3 months and from ticks (including paralysis ticks) for 3 weeks. The product is also quite easy to administer in cats and dogs. More info on Frontline Spray.
Ingredients: Fipronil, (s)- Methoprene
- Frontline Plus is available in different packs, color coded on the basis of the dog’s weight range.
- Weigh your pooch before selecting a pack.
- Once the pack is in your hand, remove the applicator tube from the pack.
- Use scissors or peel away the foil backing.
- Hold the applicator upright and snap the tip.
- Part your pet’s hair between the shoulder blades, until you can feel his skin.
- Apply the entire content of the tube on that spot.
- If you have a large breed, apply the solution at 3-4 spots.
- Let the application site dry and keep your pet under surveillance until the spot dries.
- Make sure you select an appropriate pack of Frontline Plus.
- Maintain the dates of the doses. Do not overdose.
- Wash your hands before and after treating your pet.
- Do not use Frontline Plus on puppies under 8 weeks of age.
- Avoid bathing the treated pet before 48 hours of application.
- The application area should be dry, clean and unharmed when you apply the solution.
- Don’t let your pooch lick the treated spot.
- Store the pack at room temperature.
- Keep the box away from pets and children.
- In case of side effects like hyper-itching or other sensitivities, contact your vet immediately.
- Do not treat an injured or sick canine without your vet’s consultation.
- In case of swallowing or licking of the solution, contact poison control centre immediately.
- Frontline Plus is the no.1 preference of the vets
- It has been a trusted brand among pet owners for many years
- Kills adult fleas within 12 hours of application
- Destroys all types of ticks in 48 hours of treatment
- Eradicates the juvenile stages of fleas
- Breaks the flea life-cycle and prevents its re-infestation
- Stays effective for 30 days
- Is water-resistant
- Aids in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis