Bravecto for Extra Large Dogs 88-123lbs (Pink)
- Bravecto FAQ
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Product TypeChewable Tablet
Parasites CoveredFlea, Tick
Minimum Age6 Months
Minimum Weight4.4 Pounds
Can Be Given Without FoodNo
Safe For Pregnant DogsYes
Protects For1 Chew = 3 Months
Recommended For8 weeks and older puppies
Bravecto Pink For Extra Large Dogs 88.0 – 123.0 lbs
Bravecto Pink for Extra Large Dogs is a highly palatable chewable treatment particularly designed for puppies and dogs weighing between 88 – 123 lbs to protect them against various external parasites. Bravecto for extra large dogs provides almost three times longer protection than a regular monthly treatment in 8 months and older puppies and dogs weighing 88 lbs or more.
When administered monthly, Bravecto flea and tick chewable for extra large-sized dogs, kills adult fleas; prevents flea infections and treats, and controls various tick infestations including American dog ticks, black-legged ticks, brown dog ticks, and lone star ticks.
Bravecto for Extra Large Dogs (88.0 – 123.0 lbs) Flea & Tick Treatment
- Provides almost three times longer protection than monthly treatments
- Kills adult fleas and prevents flea infections for 12 weeks
- Quick-action formula that begins killing fleas within 2 hours
- Eliminates various tick infestations including black-legged ticks, American dog ticks, and brown dog ticks for 12 weeks
- Protects against infections caused by lone star ticks for 8 weeks
- Long-lasting protection minimizes treatment gaps
- Safe to use on dogs from 6 months of age
- Recommended for use in 88.0 lbs to 123.0 lbs weight-sized dogs
Bravecto Chewable Extra Large Dogs Ingredients
Bravecto Chewable flea & tick treatment for 88.0 – 123.0 lbs dogs is composed with active ingredient, fluralaner. This substance focuses on the central nervous system of the parasites (flea & tick) resulting in neurologic malfunctions and kills them.
- Dosage depends on the weight of your dog.
- According to the weight of your dog treat with Bravecto chewable orally as a single dose every 12 weeks.
- The dosage starts with a minimum dose of 25 mg/kg body weight.
- Administer it orally directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- You can start Bravecto treatment at any time of the year and can continue it for the whole year without any interruption.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the product.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use of the product.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For veterinary use only.
- Rare side effects such as vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, decreased appetite or flatulence may occur in some dogs, in such cases, contact your vet.
- It is strictly recommended to consult a vet before proceeding with the treatment in case of your dog having a history of epilepsy , seizures, ataxia or muscle tremor.
Bravecto: Key Takeaways
- Oral flea and tick protection for up to 12 weeks
- Kills fleas and controls flea infestations
- Destroys ticks including black-legged ticks, American dog ticks and brown dog ticks
- Destroys existing adult fleas within 8 hours of administration
- Kills lone star ticks on dogs for 8 weeks
- Tasty flavor makes it easy to dose
- Starts working within 12 hours of dosage
- Controls flea and tick borne diseases including flea allergy dermatitis
- 12-week dosing reduces gaps in protection that may occur with monthly protection
- Safe to use in adult dogs, including breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
Do veterinarians recommend Bravecto?
Yes, Bravecto Chewable for Dogs is recommended by veterinarians across the globe to offer long-lasting protection against fleas and ticks. It protects 6 months and older puppies and dogs, weighing at least 4.4lbs.
How is Bravecto different from other flea and tick treatments?
Common flea and tick treatments protect dogs for one month. Bravecto Chewable is probably the only oral flea and tick treatment that lasts for 12 weeks (3 months), hence offering three times longer protection than regular monthly treatments. Moreover, it is quick to eliminate fleas and ticks. It is known to begin killing fleas within 2 hours and ticks within 12 hours.
How soon Bravecto Chew starts working?
Bravecto Chewable for Dogs is known to start killing fleas within 2 hours and eliminates ticks within 12 hours.
How does Bravecto work?
Bravecto contains fluralaner as active component. Once Bravecto is administered to your dog, the active ingredient, i.e. fluralaner quickly reaches to tissue fluids, under dog's skin. As soon as fleas and ticks take blood meal from dog's skin, they ingest fluralaner and die. It is known to start killing fleas within two hours and ticks within 12 hours.
For how long does a Bravecto Chewable last?
Bravecto Chewable kills fleas and prevents flea infestations for 12 weeks (3 months). Moreover, it kills American dog ticks, black-legged ticks, and brown dog ticks for 3 months. This formula also protects against lone star ticks for 8 weeks (2 months).
Can Bravecto Chewable be given along with other treatments?
There are no contraindications reported in using Bravecto chewable along with other treatments. It is recommended to consult with a veterinarian prior to using Bravecto in conjunction with other treatments on your dog.
Do dogs accept Bravecto Chew easily?
Bravecto Chews are made in a palatable flavor that dogs love. This chewable is readily accepted as a whole by even the fussiest of dogs. It can be given with dog food as well if your dog cannot take it directly.
Is Bravecto Chew safe for dogs?
Yes, Bravecto Chewable is safe for puppies and dogs from 6 months of age, weighing 4.4 lbs or more. It is approved for use in pregnant, breeding, and lactating dogs.
Does a dog's coat length or grooming have an impact on how Bravecto works?
Since Bravecto chew is not a topical treatment, grooming or bathing should not impact the efficacy of the chew. Likewise, the length of dog’s coat does not normally affect treatment efficiency.
Does Bravecto Chew kill parasites that are on a dog’s body?
Yes, Bravecto Chewable kills both fleas and ticks that are already present on the dog's body.
My dog vomited after I gave the Bravecto Chew dosage, what should I do?
If your dog vomits after dosing with Bravecto, consult with a veterinarian to check whether it is due to any medical condition. In case, a healthy dog vomits within 3 hours after Bravecto dosage administration, re-dose after checking with a vet. If your dog vomits after four or more hours of dosage, there are chances that the dose has been absorbed and your dog is protected.
How do Bravecto Chews be given to dogs?
Bravecto Chewables can be administered directly in to the dog’s mouth for chewing. Alternatively, these chews can be crushed into their meal. However, it should be ensured that the dog completes the meal.
Can the next dose of Bravecto Chew be given earlier than 3 months?
It is recommended to discuss your dog’s medical condition and line of treatment with your veterinarian. In a clinical trial, no adverse reactions were noted when dogs received double the recommended dosage within 3 months of treatment. However, it is imperative to talk to your veterinarian before repeating the dosage during an on-going protection.
My dog is pregnant; can I use Bravecto Chew on this dog?
Yes, Bravecto Chewable is approved for use in pregnant, breeding, and lactating dogs.
Where can I buy Bravecto Chews for my dog?
BudgetPetWorld sells Bravecto Chewable for Dogs at an affordable price. If you’ll buy now, you will receive our seasonal discount on your order. Plus, if you opt for our auto order program, you will receive an additional 5% discount on the product price. So, don’t wait and order now!