Bravecto for Small Dogs 9.9-22lbs (Orange)
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Product TypeChewable Tablet
Parasites CoveredFlea, Tick
Minimum Age6 Months
Minimum Weight4.4 Pounds
Can Be Given Without FoodNo
Safe For Pregnant DogsYes
Protects For1 Chew = 3 Months
Recommended For8 weeks and older puppies
Bravecto Orange for Small Dogs 9.9 – 22.0 lbs
Bravecto Orange for Small Dogs is a highly palatable chewable treatment particularly designed for puppies and dogs weighing between 9.9 – 22 lbs to protect them against various external parasites. Bravecto for Toy dogs provides almost three times longer protection than a regular monthly treatment in 8 months and older puppies and dogs weighing 9.9 lbs or more.
When administered monthly, Bravecto flea and tick chewable for small-sized dogs, kills adult fleas; prevents flea infections and treats, and controls various tick infestations including American dog ticks, black-legged ticks, brown dog ticks, and lone star ticks.
Bravecto For Small Dogs (9.9 – 22.0 lbs) Flea & Tick Treatment
- Provides almost three times longer protection than monthly treatments
- Kills adult fleas and prevents flea infections for 12 weeks
- Fast-action formula that quickly reaches tissue fluids and begins killing fleas within 2 hours
- Eliminates various tick infestations including black-legged ticks, American dog ticks, and brown dog ticks for 12 weeks
- Protects against infections caused by lone star ticks for 8 weeks
- Long-lasting protection minimizes treatment gaps
- Safe to use on dogs from 6 months of age
- Recommended for use in 9.9 lbs to 22.0 lbs weight-sized dogs
Bravecto Chewable Toy Dogs Ingredients
Bravecto Chewable flea & tick treatment for 9.9 – 22.0 lbs dogs is composed with active ingredient, fluralaner. Fleas & ticks feed on host animal's blood. Fluralaner focuses on the central nervous system of these parasites (flea & tick) resulting in neurologic malfunctions and kills them.
- Dosage depends on the weight of your dog.
- According to the weight of your dog treat with Bravecto chewable orally as a single dose every 12 weeks.
- The dosage starts with a minimum dose of 25 mg/kg body weight.
- Administer it orally directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- You can start Bravecto treatment at any time of the year and can continue it for the whole year without any interruption.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the product.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use of the product.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For veterinary use only.
- Rare side effects such as vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, decreased appetite or flatulence may occur in some dogs, in such cases, contact your vet.
- It is strictly recommended to consult a vet before proceeding with the treatment in case of your dog having a history of epilepsy , seizures, ataxia or muscle tremor.
Bravecto 3 Month Flea & Tick Pill for Dogs
Bravecto Flea Chews For Dogs is an innovative first flea and tick control. The tasty chew offers total protection from flea and ticks for over 12 full weeks. The oral treatment kills 100% of newly arrived fleas within 24 hours for 12 weeks. It kills 4 tick species – American dog tick, black-legged tick, brown dog tick for 12 weeks and lone star ticks for 8 weeks. Reducing protection gaps arising due to monthly treatment, Bravecto prevents recurring flea and tick infestation. Approved for pregnant, lactating and breeding dogs, Bravecto is safe for dogs of all sizes.
Bravecto: Key Takeaways
- Oral flea and tick protection for up to 12 weeks
- Kills fleas and controls flea infestations
- Destroys ticks including black-legged ticks, American dog ticks and brown dog ticks
- Kills lone star ticks on dogs for 8 weeks
- Tasty flavor makes it easy to dose
- Starts working within 12 hours of dosage
- Controls flea and tick borne diseases including flea allergy dermatitis
- 12-week dosing reduces gaps in protection that may occur with monthly protection
- Safe to use in adult dogs, including breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs