Advantage Large Dogs 21-55lbs (Red)
- Treatment ForFleas
- Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
- Product TypeTopical
- Parasites CoveredFleas
- Protects For1 Month
- Recommended forDogs and puppies older than 8 weeks of age
- Key IngredientsImidacloprid
What is Advantage?
Introduced by Bayer, Advantage is an efficient flea preventive for canines. This topical solution provides complete protection to dogs against adult fleas, flea larvae and chewing lice. As this potential product interrupts the flea life-cycle, you may not need to use any other flea preventive to block its re-infestation or kill its juvenile stages. Advantage does it all. It also prevents several diseases caused by the pests and provides a month long protection to them. Due to its quick action formula, Advantage starts killing fleas and its larvae within 20 minutes of application.
How it works?
The key ingredient used in the composition of Advantage spot-on is Imidacloprid. This systematic insecticide acts as an insect neurotoxin and damages the central nervous system of the parasites. It starts killing fleas and its early life stages within 20 minutes of application. Fleas are killed on mere contact with the solution, which makes this spot-on a unique one. Almost 99% of fleas and larvae are destroyed by 12 hours of application.
- Weigh your pooch before selecting a pack of Advantage. Make sure your dog falls into the weight range mentioned on the pack.
- Make your pet stand straight, in a comfortable position.
- Break off the seal carefully.
- Make a visible division in the fur at the back of the neck.
- Place the tip of the pipette on that spot and squeeze entire content of it.
- Application at one spot will be ideal for small and medium dogs.
- For large and extra large canines, apply the content at 3-4 spots, starting from the backbone to the base of your pet’s tail.
- Store the pack below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Keep the box away from pets and children.
- Keep your pet under surveillance until the treated spot is dry.
- Make sure the application site cannot be licked by the pet.
- Treat your pooch is isolation.
- Wash your hands before and after application.
- Record the treatment date and repeat it after a month.
- Do not overdose.
- The content of this preventive is inflammable. Keep it away from fire.
- Vet consultation is recommended before treating sick or hyper allergic pets
- Manufactured by one of the most trusted and successful animal health care pharmaceuticals.
- Advantage has a unique and quick mode of action.
- Kills fleas and eliminates its larval stages efficiently.
- Destroys pests by the mere contact with solution, no need of pests feeding the treatment.
- Safe for pregnant and lactating females.
- Eliminates almost 100% of pests within 12 hours of application.
- Treats Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Provides month long protection from parasites including chewing lice.
- Prevents re-infestation by killing fleas present in the environment.