- Treatment ForWounds
- Health BenefitsFaster wound healing
- Product TypeLiquid spray
Wound Gard for Cats
Wound-Gard is an anti-septic bitterant solution that comes in the form of spray. When pets get wound, they lick and self-mutilate intensifying the wound and making it prone to infections. This also slows down healing process. Wound-Gard quickly heals the wound further preventing infections. When sprayed on wounds, the bitter taste of the solution discourages pets from licking, hurting or damaging their wound. This topical solution heals your feline’s wound faster.
chlorhexidine (di)gluconate 10 g/L , denatonium benzoate 200 mg/L , eucalyptus oil 10 mL/L, menthol 5 g/L, and phenoxyethanol 20 mL/L
Formulation: Topical Aerosol Spray
Shake Wound-Gard solution well before spraying.
Remove the cap and spray liberally on the infected area.
Spray Wound-Gard three times a day or as recommended by your vet.
As per usage guide, three to four pumps per 2cm length of wound is standard.
Use rubber gloves, while spraying the solution and always wash hands after use.
Keep away from face when spraying on the wounds of your pets.
Wound-Gard irritates eyes and can cause symptoms like reddening and watering of eyes. If your eyes have been exposed to spray, wash them immediately with water.
In case, Wound-Gard is swallowed, seek your physician’s advice or visit nearest hospital immediately.
Safety and Precautions:
Keep this treatment in a dry and cool place; preferable temperature should be below 30 degrees Celsius.
For the safety of your family and pets, it is advisable to keep Wound-Gard out of reach of children and pets.
- Wound-Gard topical solution for cats treats a wide range of wounds, including post-surgical incisions.
- A substance called chlorhexidine in the product acts as disinfectant promoting faster wound healing.
- The bitter agent in Wound-Gard acts as licking deterrent discouraging pets from chewing and licking.
- Wound-Gard comes in spray bottle, which is easy to use and helfpul in avoiding direct contact from wound area.
- The product does not contain any hazardous chemicals, so it is not harmful in normal use.