Ultrum Line-Up Spot On for Large Dogs 44-88 lbs (Yellow)
Treatment ForFlea and Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasites Protection
Parasites CoveredFleas and Ticks
Protects ForOne Month
Recommended ForDogs Older than 6 Weeks
Key IngredientsPermethrin and Pyriproxifen
Ultrum Line-up Flea and Tick Preventive for Dogs
Ultrum Line-up is the fastest remedy for removing fleas and ticks from dogs. This latest topical treatment kills fleas and inhibits the development of flea eggs and larvae. It destroys ticks and prevents tick infestation. Ultrum Line-up is an efficient treatment that helps to get rid of fleas for 4 weeks and ticks up to 3 weeks. Ultrum treatment of two consecutive months helps to protect dogs against flea and tick infestation. It is safe to use on dogs and puppies over 6 weeks of age.
How it works?
Ultrum Line-up consists of permethrin and pyriproxifen. The active ingredient - permethrin kills adult fleas on contact and continues to kill for four weeks. It acts on the nerve cells leading to paralysis of these parasites and eventually eliminates them. The other ingredient which is a UV-stable Insect Growth Regulator restricts the development of flea eggs and larvae for 5 months. The clinically proven formula controls ticks for 3 weeks. The topical preventive protects dogs against flea and tick infestation.
Ingredients: Permethrin and Pyriproxifen
- Twist off the top of a tubule.
- Starting at the neck between the shoulder blades, part the hair and apply on the skin against the lie of the hair.
- Continue down to the base of the tail.
- For large dogs, it is required to use two tubules, applying content of one tubule from the base of the neck to a mid-point along the back and the second tubule content from the mid-point to the base of the tail.
- Do not use on cats.
- Do not use/retreat with any other tick and flea remedy when treating with Ultrum range.
- Store below 25 degree Celsius.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of uninformed people, children and pets.
- Do not use on puppies younger than 6 weeks of age or on lactating dogs.
- Treats fleas and ticks
- One treatment continuous to kill fleas for up to 4 weeks
- Prevents flea and tick infestation
- A quick and convenient way to control fleas and ticks
- Inhibits development of flea eggs and larvae
- Comes in four sizes based on dog weight
- Suitable for puppies 6 weeks of age and above