Pet Dent Fresh Breath Oral Rinse
Pet Dent Oral Rinse is a sugar and alcohol free oral rinse that has been specifically developed for dogs and cats. It aids in reducing the development of caries, plaque formation and keeps the breath of your pet fresh and healthy. You can use this oral rinse between brushing or after an oral process to assist in oral hygiene of the pet.
How it works?
Pet Dent Oral Rinse contains Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, and Calcium glycerophosphate as active ingredients. All these three ingredients aid in keeping the oral hygiene of the pet fit and healthy. It also aids in reducing the development of plaque in the mouth of the pet.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate , Calcium glycerophosphate
- Keep the pet in a comfortable position.
- Lift the upper lip such that the gums of the pet are visible.
- Softly apply the oral rinse over the gum-line in such a way that it dribbles over the upper and lower teeth line.
- Take care that the pet does not get hurt by the applicator.
- Repeat the process on the other side of the mouth.
- The applicator and the gums of the pet should have a safe distance between them to avoid any accidental damage.
- Keep children and other pets away from the product.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water after applying the treatment.
- Helps in maintaining oral hygiene of the pet
- Controls the growth of bacteria from the mouth of the pet
- Stops the formation of plaque