Mediworm Powder for Caged Birds
Treatment ForWorm Infestation
Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
Product TypeOral, Powder
Parasites CoveredRoundworm, Hookworm, Tapeworm
Recommended ForBirds of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsPraziquantel,Pyrantel Pamoate
Mediworm Powder for Birds
Mediworm Powder for Birds is a highly palatable worming treatment for controlling worm infection in birds. It destroys different worms in birds and protects them against recurring worm infestation. 100% effective against tapeworms, roundworms and hookworms, Mediworm powder is easy to dose. Widely used during the breeding season, the oral formula can be given regularly to birds including caged birds to control worm infection.
How it works?
Mediworm powder contains two major anthelmintics. The oral formula kills major worms including roundworms, tapeworms and hairworms. It breaks down the nerve cells of these parasites and leaves them paralyzed. Eventually, these organisms are eliminated. The oral powder does not cause any negative reactions, not even regurgitation. It helps in controlling worm infection in birds without any side effects.
- Pyrantel Pamoate
- Not water soluble; should be mixed with the soft food or seed.
- Special base makes it easy to mix.
- Leave the medicated feed for the entire day, and no other food must be fed.
- Discard unconsumed food daily.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
No known negative reactions found yet.
- Treats and prevents intestinal worm infection in aviary and caged birds
- Kills hairworms, roundworms and tapeworms
- Protects from worm reinfestation
- Highly palatable worming powder
- Causes no regurgitation