Bravecto Spot On for Cats
- Treatment ForFlea & Tick
- Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
- Product TypeTopical
- Parasites CoveredFleas, Ticks
- Protects For3 Months
- Recommended forCats and kittens older than 6 months of age
- Key IngredientsFluralaner
Bravecto Spot-on Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats
Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats is used to treat fleas, flea infestations, and tick infestations (black-legged ticks, Asian longhorned ticks, and paralysis ticks) in cats. It can even be used as a part of the management of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). It is accessible as a spot-on solution in a pipette for use on cats. The spot-on solution is available in different strengths for cats depending on their weight. This flea and tick preventative treatment kills fleas within half a day and ticks within 2 days of administration. With the help of this spot-on preventative treatment, veterinarians and cat owners now have another option available to fight fleas and ticks that irritate cats apart from the ones already there in the market.
How It Works??
Fluralaner is the active ingredient present in Bravecto Topical Solution. It works as an ectoparasiticide i.e.; it exterminates parasites that reside on the skin or in the fur of the kitty including fleas and ticks. But in order to be exposed to this active ingredient, these pesky parasites have to attach themselves to the cat's skin and start feeding on the cat's blood. Fluralaner kills fleas and ticks that have ingested the kitty's blood by acting on their nervous system. It blocks the normal movement of nervous system. This results in uncontrolled activity in the nervous system causing paralysis and death of fleas and ticks. The positive aspect of this active ingredient is that it kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs; and so it assists in reducing the contamination of the cat's environment.
NOTE: Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.Please consult your vet before buying this product.
- This topical treatment consists of new “Twist n'use” pipette design for easy application of the product
- First of all, remove the applicator package and hold it vertically
- Part the fur of the kitty from the center of the neck between the base of the skull and the shoulder blades
- Keep the tip of the applicator on the skin of the cat and then pour all the content of the treatment on the targeted skin at one spot
- Until the treated spot dries out completely do not allow children and other pets to get near the treated cat
- For optimal results, repeat the treatment every 3 months
- Ensure that children and other pets are kept away from the treated pet. They should not be allowed to even get near the product.
- Once you have administered this treatment on the kitty, wash your hands completely with soap and water
- Smoking, eating or drinking while administering this treatment is strictly prohibited
- Store the treatment at a room temperature between 15 degrees Celsius to 30 degrees Celsius
- Take the prior permission of your veterinarian before commencing this spot-on flea and tick preventative treatment
- In case your feline is sensitive to Fluralaner, do not administer this treatment on her
- This spot-on treatment is recommended to be administered only on cats and not on any other animal species
- This treatment is not recommended to be administered on sick or convalescing cats
Bravecto Spot On : Key Takeaways
- A perfect solution for kitties that are fussy eaters
- Aids in controlling Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Treats and controls black-legged ticks, Asian longhorned ticks and paralysis ticks
- At least 3 times more lasting than the conventional, monthly flea and tick preventative products
- Comes in new “Twist n'use” pipette design for easy application of the product
- Commences killing fleas and ticks within two hours of administration
- Kills adult fleas along with the entire life cycle
- One dose is enough to protect kitties from fleas and ticks for 3 full months
- Prevents flea egg development
- Prevents flea re-infestation
- Very fast reacting flea and tick preventative spot-on treatment