National Pet Month 15% Extra Off On All Orders
Get 10% Discount on Everything Use Coupon : SUMROFF
Auto Delivery & Save More Get 5% Off Extra*
Apoquel for Dogs & Cats
Treatment ForSkin & Coat
Health BenefitsAllergic Dermatits, Atopic Dermatitis
Recommended For12 month old dogs
Apoquel for Dogs
Apoquel is a specifically formulated treatment that eliminates itching due to atopic dermatitis and allergic dermatitis in dogs. It starts working within 4 hours of administration and removes itching completely by 24 hours. Apoquel also treats food allergies and alleviates skin irritation quickly. This product can be successfully treat dogs that are more than 12 months old and weigh more than 6.6lbs.
How It Works?
Apoquel is a fast relieving formula for long and short term itch. The active ingredient Oclacitinib in the product acts as a Janus Kinase Inhibitor(JAK) which stops the functioning of cytokines associated with inflammation and pruritis in the dog’s body.
|Weight Size (lb)||Number Tablets To Be Administered|
|Low-High||3.6-mg Tablets||5.4-mg Tablets||16-mg Tablets|
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Prohibit use of Apoquel in dogs that are less than 12 months old or weigh less than 6.6 pounds.
- Wash hands after using the product.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not administer the product to dogs that are hypersensitive to Oclacitinib
- The product must not be used in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs.
- Removes allergic dermatitis
- Eliminates atopic dermatitis and food allergies
- Can be administered with or without food.
- Apoquel can also be used with other treatments
- Doesn’t hamper immunity
- Starts working within 4 hours