Feline Anxiety Relief
Feline Anxiety Relief has been developed to relieve your cat from all types of phobias, stress and anxieties faced by kittens and cats. It aids in relieving cats and kittens from various stressful situations comprising of traveling, introduction to new pets, urine marking, separation from familiar surroundings, etc. It comes in liquid form which makes it very easy to administer in cats.
How it works?
Feline Anxiety Relief contains natural active ingredients that tranquilizing the cats that get fearful due to various stressful conditions. It assists in weaning the cat's anxiety in the most innate manner, thus making it a highly recommended product when cats are dealing with any kind of anxiety. This product is suitable for all breeds and sizes of cats.
Aconitum nap 10x, 200c, 1 M, Arg nit, Arsenicum alb, Gelsemium 6c, 30c, 200c, Avena, Passiflora, Scutellaria, Valeriana 4x, 7x, Calc phos, Causticum, Hyoscyamus, Nat carb, Silica terra 30c, 200c, Ignatia, Phos 6c, 30c, 200c, 1M, Lycopodium, Staphysag 6c, 30c, Pulsatilla nutt 30c, 200c, 1M, Stramonium 200c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
- Needs to be administered orally.
- Directly put the drops in the mucous membrane of the cat.
- If the cat shows sensitivity towards the alcoholic odor of the drops, mix it with water, food and milk.
- If you are treating pregnant and lactating queens seek the advice of the veterinarian before administering the treatment to them.
- Initially give only small quantity of the dose to verify whether the cat is hypersensitive to homeopathic preparations.
- Never overdose the cat as it can cause the symptoms of anxiety to return.
- Contains only natural ingredients, hence, extremely safe on cats
- Naturally relieves the cat from anxiety
- Prevents uncharacteristic feline behaviors, including urine marking, stress licking of the coat and hair pulling
- Provides relief to the cat from phobias, fears and anxious moments
- Safe to be given to all ages and breeds of cats
- Very easy to administer