Treatment ForWounds/div>Health BenefitsWounds, Abrasions, BurnsProduct TypeTopicalKey IngredientsMalic Acid, Propionic acid Propylene glycol Salicylic acid, Benzoic acid
Dermaclens Cream for Dogs
Dermaclens is an antiseptic healing cream for dogs and cats. The cleansing cream is widely used for treating wounds, lesions, burns, abrasions, and other dermatological conditions. It helps in cleansing the dead cells and tissues and debris from wounds. The soothing cream aids in healing faster and regeneration of new tissues. The non-irritating formula is safe and ideal for a variety of skin problems in dogs and cats.
How it Works?
Dermaclens is developed with an amalgamation of quality healing agents. The ingredients with cleansing properties clean and remove debris and dead cells from the wound. They form a protective layer over the wound preventing infection and further damage to the skin. It helps in healing faster without any side effects.
Each g contains propionic acid 17.5 mg, propylene glycol 185 mg, malic acid 7.5 mg and small amounts of Benzoic acid salicylic acid.
- Clean the wound properly with cotton wool, before preparing to apply the cream.
- Spread out a thin layer of the cream on the affected area.
- Apply the cream twice or thrice a day as per the intensity of the wound.
- For more severe wounds, take vet’s advice.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from direct reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Handle in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wear gloves while treating with Dermaclens.
- No known contraindications of using Dermaclens in animals.
- Removes necrotic tissue, coagulum and debris from wounds
- Promotes healing and regeneration of tissue in animals
- Effective for chapped teats and udder lesions
- Safe to use in pets with no harmful chemicals present in it
- Thick white cream easy to apply
- Ultimate option for proper wound management
- The vanishing cream base is also useful in dressing wounds with bandage.