Popantel Allwormer for Dogs
Popantel Allwormer is a multi-spectrum worm treatment for dogs. The oral worm control product treats and prevents gastrointestinal worms in dogs. The palatable tablet kills roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, and tapeworm including hydatid tapeworms. One tablet per 10 kg body weight of the dog is standard and treats gastrointestinal worms in breeds of dogs.
Popantel Allwormer is approved for use in puppies as young as 2 weeks of age.
How it works?
Popantel contains Praziquantel, Oxantel and Pyrantel Embonate. All these ingredients work concurrently to treat and control intestinal worms in dogs. The compounds attack the nervous system, causes paralysis and eventually, parasites are death. Timely worming treatment prevents intestinal infection in dogs.
Tablet* - Sold in single.
P.S: Tablets will be shipped with pack insert in sealed polythene. One tablet quantity does not mean one bottle.
Download Detailed information and usage
- Weigh dogs before treatment with Popantel.
- Dogs are treated by weight with the appropriate sized tablet or combination of tablets.
- Administer Popantel as a single dose by mouth.
- Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary.
- For puppies, worm them every 2 weeks from 2 weeks old until 12 weeks, monthly from 3 months until 6 months then every 3 months as an adult dog.
- Treat adult dogs every 3 months.
- Treat breeding bitches prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
Popantel for Dogs 1 tablet treats 10 kg
- Up to 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 2.5 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)= 3/4 tab
- 7.5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tab
Popantel for small dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/4 tablet.
Popantel for Large Dogs 1 tablet treats 40 kg
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tab
- 60 to 80 kg (176 lbs) = 2 tab
Popantel for large dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/2 tablet.