Popantel Allwormer for Dogs 40 Kg (88 lbs)
- Treatment ForIntestinal Worms
- Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
- Product TypeTablet
- Parasites CoveredTapeworms, Hydatid Tapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms, Whipworms
- Protects for3 months
- Recommended forDogs and Puppies as young as 2 weeks of age and above
- Key IngredientsPraziquantel, Oxantel and Pyrantel Embonate
Popantel Allwormer for Dogs
Popantel Allwormer is a multi-spectrum worm treatment for dogs. The oral worm control product treats and prevents gastrointestinal worms in dogs. The palatable tablet kills roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, and tapeworm including hydatid tapeworms. One tablet per 10 kg body weight of the dog is standard and treats gastrointestinal worms in breeds of dogs.
Popantel Allwormer is approved for use in puppies as young as 2 weeks of age.
How it works?
Popantel contains Praziquantel, Oxantel and Pyrantel Embonate. All these ingredients work concurrently to treat and control intestinal worms in dogs. The compounds attack the nervous system, causes paralysis and eventually, parasites are death. Timely worming treatment prevents intestinal infection in dogs.
Tablet* - Sold in single.
P.S: Tablets will be shipped with pack insert in sealed polythene. One tablet quantity does not mean one bottle.
Pyrantel EmbonateDownload Detailed information and usage
- Weigh dogs before treatment with Popantel.
- Dogs are treated by weight with the appropriate sized tablet or combination of tablets.
- Administer Popantel as a single dose by mouth.
- Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary.
- For puppies, worm them every 2 weeks from 2 weeks old until 12 weeks, monthly from 3 months until 6 months then every 3 months as an adult dog.
- Treat adult dogs every 3 months.
- Treat breeding bitches prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
Popantel for Dogs 1 tablet treats 10 kg
- Up to 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 2.5 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)= 3/4 tab
- 7.5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tab
Popantel for small dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/4 tablet.
Popantel for Large Dogs 1 tablet treats 40 kg
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tab
- 60 to 80 kg (176 lbs) = 2 tab
Popantel for large dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/2 tablet.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Safe to use in all sizes and breeds of dogs.
- Do not use in puppies under 2 weeks of age.
- This medication should not be used in animals allergic to it.
- A broad spectrum allwormer treats various gastrointestinal worms
- Controls all gastrointestinal worms including roundworm, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms including hydatid worms
- Palatable taste makes it easy to administer
- Safe to use in puppies as young as 2 weeks of age
- Suitable to use in pregnant females and breeding bitches
- Can be used with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatments and vaccination