Antezole Paste Dewormer for Dogs and Cats
Antezole Paste is an advanced dewormer for dogs and cats. It is a multi-spectrum worm treatment for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. The oral paste kills roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. It helps to control worm infection without any side effects. It is suitable to administer puppies and kittens from 4 weeks old and all adult dogs and cats. Deworming with Antezole paste every 3 months is necessary to control hookworms, as these worms can be easily transmitted to humans.
How it works?
Antezole paste contains three major anthelmintic ingredients - Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Fenbendazole. The powerful combination attacks worms and paralyze them. Then these worms are thrown out of the body. Antezole paste is highly effective in controlling these worms and preventing worm infection. Given on the regular basis, the oral dewormer protects dogs and cats from harmful worm related diseases. The oral paste comes in syringe form and it is easy to dose to dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
- Pyrantel Pamoate
- Can be administered directly or mixed it with the food.
- Feeding or fasting before the treatment is not required.
- Can be provided to pregnant dogs 10 days before whelping.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle; turn the ring to the required dosage.
- Each graduation is equal to 1 ml.
- Release the dose as near to the back of the tongue as possible.
- Replace the cap.
- Cats up to 9kg (2ml)
- Dogs up to 9kg (2ml)
- Dogs between (10-20 kg) - 4ml
- Dogs between (21-35 kg) - 8ml
- Dogs between (36-52 kg) - 11ml
Puppies should be de-wormed every 3 weeks from the age of 4-12 weeks of age, and after that at regular intervals of 3-6 months.
Adult dogs and cats should be dewormed every 3 months.