Vectra 3D For Large Dogs 55-88lbs
Treatment ForFlea, Flea eggs and larvae,Tick, Mosquito, Biting Lice, Mites
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Product TypeTopical, Spot-on
Parasites CoveredFlea, Tick, Mosquito
Protects For1 Month
Life StagesPuppies 6 weeks of age and older
Key IngredientsDinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin
Vectra 3D Topical Treatment for Dogs
Vectra 3D for dogs is proper and effective solution for killing parasites such as fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites (excluding mange) and biting and sand flies. This fast acting solution stops all flea stages from developing. It also stalls ticks that cause Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain fever, Babesiosis, Ehrlichiosis, Bartonellosis, Hepatozoonosis and Anaplasmosis. Furthermore, this non-greasy and quick drying formula prevents ticks that may cause flea allergy dermatitis and anemia.
How it works?
Vectra 3D contains ingredients such as Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen and Permethrin that helps in the thorough disruption of vectors. This fast-acting formula begins reducing flea feeding in 5 minutes and eliminates fleas inside 6 hours. In addition, Vectra 3D provides protection for one full month and it extremely safe for all kinds of dogs and puppies over 8 weeks.
Ingredients: Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin
- To be used on dogs only.
- Remove applicator tube from the package.
- Keep your dog in an upright position.
- Hold the tube upright and point away from the face.
- Place the thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk.
- Use the other hand to get hold of the applicator stem above the smaller disk.
- Press the smaller disk down firmly until both disks meet, piercing the seal.
- Apply the solution from the base of the tail all the way upto the shoulder blades.
- Repeat every month or follow your vet’s instructions.
- For external use only.
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not use on cats.
- Do not use on puppies below 8 weeks.
- Proper and effective solution for dogs.
- Repels and kills various vectors.
- Begins reducing fleas within 5 minutes.
- Eliminates fleas in 6 hours.
- Quick drying treatment solution.
- Destroys parasites that cause various diseases.
- Non-greasy and waterproof formula.
- Extremely safe for dogs and puppies above 8 weeks.