Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder
Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder is an excellent flea control talc-based powder. With high safety margin for mammals, it eliminates fleas and ticks on dogs and cats. The insecticide powder controls not only fleas and ticks but also red mites, feather mites, and lice on birds including caged birds and poultry. When used regularly, it keeps away flea eggs and larvae for three months and prevents recurring parasitic infestation.
How it works?
Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder, made with talc as a base, is a perfumed flea powder. It contains the powerful insecticide – Propoxur. Propoxur acts by inhibiting cholinesterase at the parasite nerve synapses and, eventually eliminate them. It is to insects, but at the same time has a high safety factor in mammals. The potent ingredient is highly effective in controlling mite and lice infestation in birds. The perfumed flea powder is easy to use as can be sprinkled easily.
For Dogs & Cats:
- Wear gloves before treating the pet with Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder.
- Sprinkle the powder properly on the coat of the dog/cat.
- Ruffle the coat for the even spread of the powder.
- Also, put the powder on pet’s bedding and sleeping area.
- Repeat the process every six to seven days.
- For severe infestations, repeat the treatment every four days.
- Use in vacuum bag when cleaning.
For Birds & Poultry:
- Hold the bird by legs and lightly powder from above.
- Ensure that you do not over-expose the birds to the fine powder, as excessive dusting can cause suffocation.
- For veterinary use only.
- Not for ingestion or oral treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Safe for puppies and kittens.
- A perfumed insecticide powder
- Prevents flea and tick infestation
- Kills 100% fleas within 24 hours of administration
- Controls flea eggs and larvae for 3 months
- Easy to use on dogs, cats, and birds
- Safe for use on puppies, dogs, kittens and cats
- Can be used as a part of flea and tick control program
- Highly efficient for use in vacuum bags