Triworm-D Dewormer for Large Dogs 77lbs (35Kg)
Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
Parasites CoveredAscarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
Recommended For2 weeks and older puppies
Key IngredientsPraziquantel,Pyrantel pamoate and Febantel.
Triworm-D Dewormer Tablet for Dogs
Triworm-D dewormer helps in treating dogs from worm infection. The oral tablet kills various worms including ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. The single tablet treatment is powerful enough to treat various worms in dogs. Regular treatment helps in controlling worm infections and protects dogs from harmful reinfestation. The worm remedy is safe for puppies and dogs.
How it works?
Triworm- D has three main ingredients - Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate and Febantel. Praziquantel is effective on tapeworms and destroys them. They are partially eliminated and partially digested, so sometimes they are not found in feces. Pyrantel Pamoate works on hookworms and ascarids. The ingredient acts on nerve cells and paralyzes them. Eventually, these worms are destroyed. Febantel is effective against nematode parasites including whipworms. The three potent ingredients protect dogs against harmful intestinal worm infection.
- Pyrantel pamoate
- Can be given directly or mix with meat.
- Can be crushed and mixed with food.
- Feeding or fasting is not required prior to treatment.
- Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Adult dogs should be dewormed at intervals of 3 or 6 months in order to control worm infestations.
Dose according to bodyweight of your dog - 1 tablet per 10 kg
- 0.5 – 2 kg (1.1 - 4.4lbs) – 1/4 tablet
- 2 – 5 kg (4.4 - 11lbs) – ½ tablet
- 6 – 10 kg (13.2 – 22lbs)- 1 tablet
- 11 – 15 kg (24.2 – 33lbs) - 5 tablets
- 16 – 20 kg (35.2 – 44lbs) - 2 tablets
- 21 -25kg (46.2- 55lbs) - 2.5 tablets
- 26 -30kg (55 – 66lbs) - 3 tablets
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of uninformed people, children and pets.
- Store below 25 degree Celsius.
- Do not use simultaneously with Piperazine compounds.
- Aids to remove common worms
- Treats hookworms and whipworms
- Effective against ascarids and tapeworms
- Easy to dose oral wormer
- Suitable for dogs and puppies