Treatment ForFlea and Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasites
Parasites CoveredFlea and Tick
Protects For8 Months
Recommended ForCats Older than 8 Weeks
Key IngredientsFlumethrin, Imidacloprid
Seresto Flea Collar
Seresto Flea Collar provides the performance you expect from a flea topical in an easy-to-use collar. It provides continuous protection against fleas for up to eight months. With Seresto, pet owners have an effective and affordable option for flea control in an easy-to-use collar.
Manufactured by Bayer, Seresto Flea collar provides uninterrupted protection against fleas and flea infestations. The Seresto collar not only kills existing fleas but also controls future infestations. This helps protect your pet from diseases spread by these parasites.
Seresto combines two active ingredients, imidacloprid, and flumethrin. The active ingredient Imidacloprid kills fleas and the other ingredient flumethrin acts on ticks. The active ingredients are integrated into Seresto’s polymer matrix seamlessly. Bayer's sustained release technology provides continuous protection against flea infestations for up to 8 months. Low doses of these ingredients are released from the matrix and absorbed through the fatty layer of the pet’s skin and hair. The active ingredients are distributed over the pet’s entire body surface to protect the pet.
Ingredients: Flumethrin, Imidacloprid
- Remove Seresto from the laminated bag inside the tin and unroll the collar
- Make sure you remove any plastic remnants left from the production process of the collar
- After putting around cat’s neck, push one end of the collar through the loop
- Tighten until two fingers fit between the collar and the cat’s neck
- Take care not to attach the collar too loosely, as it may be pulled over the cat’s head
- When optimal fit is reached, excess collar length beyond 2cm should be cut off
- Keep the product away from the reach of children and other pets.
- Store it at a cool and dry place.
- The collar should not be used on kittens younger than ten weeks old.
- If your cat shows any sign of skin irritation or other reaction to the collar, remove immediately and consult your veterinary.
- Kills fleas and continues to prevent infestations for 8 months
- Convenient and easy-to-use: one application lasts for 8 months.
- Odorless and durable construction for long lasting protection.