Seraquin for Small Dogs 800 mg
Treatment ForJoint Care/div>Health BenefitsNormal Joint FunctionProduct TypeTabletKey IngredientsGlucosamine HCI, Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucose, Maize Protein
Seraquin Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Seraquin tablets for dogs are highly useful for joint health issues in old dogs or dogs have chronic joint issues. The oral formulation is highly helpful for stiff joints and reduces inflammation. Seraquin aids to prevent degeneration of cartilage due to normal wear and tear. It improves joint function and controls degradation of joint bones caused by oxidative stress. Seraquin helps to reduce distress and discomfort in dogs due to arthritis related issues.
How it works?
Seraquin is a unique formulation developed with agents that are naturally occurs in dog’s body. Glucosamine and chondroitin helps in improve joint function reducing pain. The composition cushions joints and helps enhance mobility. The natural antioxidants present in the product reduces free radicals that triggers the degeneration of joints.
Inactivated yeast, glucosamine HCI, chondroitin sulphate, hydrolysed chicken protein, maize starch, saccharose, standardised turmeric extract, maize protein.
- To be given orally.
- Administer it directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- 1 tablet per day according to dosage directions or as directed by a vet.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using it in diabetic or allergic animals or consult a vet before giving it.
- Maintains healthy joint function
- Prevents deterioration of joints due to age
- Controls signs related to arthritis or joint problems
- Improves mobility in older dogs
- Lowers pain and inflammation