Scullcap & Valerian Tablets for Dogs and Cats
Scullcap and Valerian Anxiety Tablets for Dogs and Cats
Scullcap and Valerian tablets are herbal supplements for dogs and cats that provide relief against symptoms of anxiety, hyperactivity and nervousness. This tablet can be given in any situation or condition that triggers stress in cats and dogs, such as separation from family members, training; traveling, noise phobias, or false pregnancy. Moreover, it is also effective in cases of territorial spraying in cats, skin sensitivity, cognitive dysfunction, and associated confusion/disorientation in dogs.
How it works?
Dorwest's Scullcap and Valerian tablets are a combination of four active ingredients, i.e. Valerian, Scullcap, Mistletoe and Gentian. These ingredients work together to fight against the signs of fear and anxiety and make your dog/cat calm and relaxed without causing drowsiness.
Valerian and mistletoe aid natural relaxant pathways in the nervous system and help circulation. Scullcap reduces anxiety by binding compound on to the GABA receptor, while gentian supports liver function.
Valerian root extract, mistletoe extract, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, gentian extract, cellulose, scullcap powder, tricalcium phosphate, hydroxypropylcellulose, cellulose coating, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide, equivalent from extracts.
- Scullcap and Valerian tablets are suitable for both dogs and cats.
- It is ideal for everyday use and should be administered in any required situation and as long as needed.
- Standard daily intake of Scullcap and Valerian tablets is 1 tablet per 11 lbs (5 kg) of your pet's bodyweight.
- Split the daily dose into two parts. Administer one part in the morning and another in the evening.
- Scullcap and Valerian tablets are ideal for everyday use and must be given for at least three weeks.
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Store in cool and dry place
- Follow the dosage guidelines for optimal results
- Do not use for pregnant and lactating dogs
- Contains herbal ingredients that provide symptomatic relief from anxiety
- Calms hyperactive and nervous dogs and cats
- Treats anxiety due to separation, false pregnancy, and traveling
- Treats skin sensitivity in dogs
- Effective in the case of territory urine spraying in cats
- Helps in dealing with noise phobias like thunderstorms or firecrackers
- Doesn't cause drowsiness or any impact in normal behavior of pets
- Safe to use for both short term and long term use