Revolution Plus for Kittens and Small Cats 2.8-5.5lbs (1.25-2.5Kg) Yellow
Treatment ForFlea, Tick, Heartworm, Intestinal Worms
Health BenefitsExternal & Internal Parasite Protection
Product TypeTopical (liquid)
Parasites Coveredfleas, Ticks, Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, Ear Mites
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For8 weeks and older kittens, weighing 2.8 lbs or more
Key IngredientsSelamectin, Sarolaner
Revolution Plus Yellow for Kittens and Small Cats 2.8-5.5 lbs (1.25-2.5 Kg)
Revolution Plus Yellow for Kittens and Small Cats is a 6 in 1 broad-spectrum monthly topical solution that provide inside-out protection from pesky parasites. It is indicated for the prevention and control of flea and tick infestations, prevention of heartworm disease and the treatment and control of roundworms, hookworms and ear mites. This Revolution Plus Yellow pack is specifically designed for kittens and small cats weighing between 2.8-5.5 lbs and is available in 3, 6 and 12 dose pack sizes. A single dose of this spot-on solution will protect your cat against the pesky parasites for a full month and is safe to be used in kittens and cats from 8 weeks of age and weighing 2.8 lbs or greater.
Revolution Plus for Cats and Kittens - Flea, Tick, Worm and Heartworm Control Treatment
- Revolution Plus starts killing fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) within 6 hours, before they can lay eggs.
- A single dose of Revolution Plus treats and controls infestation caused by various ticks that includes Black-legged ticks (Ixodes scapularis), Gulf-coast ticks (Amblyomma maculatum), American dog ticks (Dermacentor variabilis).
- Provides dual action against fleas by combining the two powerful ingredients; sarolaner and selamectin
- Treats and controls roundworm (Toxocaracati) and hookworm (Ancyclostomatubaeformae) infestation.
- Reduce signs of flea allergy dermatitis FAD
- Relieves your cat from the trouble caused by ear mites and biting lice (Felicolasubrostratus)
- Prevents heartworm infections by eliminating the tissue stage of heartworm (Dirofilariaimmitis) larvae
- It is safe to use on cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age and it can be used on both indoor and outdoor cats.
Revolution Plus Small Cats and Kittens Ingredients
Revolution Plus is a 6 in one broad-spectrum internal and external parasite treatment formulated with the combination of two active ingredients; Selamectin and Sarolaner.
Selamectin: paralyzes and kills parasites by interrupting the neurotransmission. Furthermore, it hinders the nerve cell activity in arthropods, which then causes paralysis and eventually death.
Sarolaner: Eradicates insects and blocks GABA and glutamate-receptors chloride channels in the nervous system of the parasites and acarines.
- Select the appropriate Revolution Plus pack as per your cat’s weight
- Gently break off the seal of the tube by pressing the cap
- Part the fur on the back of the cat’s neck until the skin is visible
- Place the Revolution Plus topical solution on a spot, and press it gently until the content is empty
- Ensure your cat does not lick the treated area
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Do not use on kittens below 8 weeks of age.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use on sick, debilitated or underweight cats.
- Use with caution in cats with a history of neurologic disorders as Sarolaner has been associated with adverse reactions such as tremors, ataxia, and seizures in such pets.
Revolution Plus Topical Flea, Tick & Heartworm Preventative for Cats
Revolution Plus (selamectin and sarolaner topical solution) is a 6 in 1 multi-parasitic solution that provides protection against both internal and external parasites for cats and kittens. It is an easy to apply quick-drying and small volume monthly topical formula that protects against flea and tick infestations, intestinal worms and heartworm and ear mite infections. Every single dose of this potent solution contains the combination of two active ingredients; Selamectin and Sarolaner. The content of each tube provides inside-out parasite protection for a full one month in cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older, and weighing 2.8 pounds or greater.
Note: The safe use of Revolution Plus has not been evaluated in breeding, pregnant, or lactating cats.
External Parasites (Fleas, Ticks, & Ear Mites):
Revolution Plus kills adult fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations, the treatment and control of tick infestations with Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick), Amblyomma maculatum (Gulf Coast tick) and Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick), the treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
Internal Parasites (Heartworm and Intestinal Worms):
Revolution Plus is indicated for the prevention of heartworm disease and is effective in preventing the development of adult heartworm by controlling Dirofilaria immitis larvae. It is also indicated for the treatment and control of roundworm (Toxocara cati) and intestinal hookworm (Ancylostomatubaeforme) infections for one month.
Revolution Plus: Key Takeaways
- Highly effective treatment for killing fleas
- Prevents heartworm infection
- Erases ticks efficiently
- Treats and prevents intestinal worms
- Eliminates ear mites and chewing lice
- Prevents future flea infestations
- Long-lasting treatment that is easy to apply