Pyratape P Horse Worming Paste
Pyratape P is a powerful oral anthelmintic paste to treat various worms found in the gastrointestinal tract of horses, ponies, and foals. This paste is highly palatable that can be easily administered to horses. It helps to eliminate ascarids, pinworms, adult infection of large, small redworms, as well as controls tapeworm infections.
How it works?
Pyratape P worming paste has an active ingredient know as Pyrantel Embonate. This works effectively and disturbs the working of the nerve cells of worms. Then it paralysis and eliminates the various worms. It also protects the horse from further infestation.
- Administer orally.
- One syringe treats 600 kg horse.
- Deposit on the tongue of the animal
- Raise the head of the horse to allow him to swallow it.
- Syringe comes with graduation, where each graduation is sufficient for the treatment of 100kg body weight.
- Only treatment for horses
- Avoid contact with skin and eye
- Keep away from sunlight
- Do not administer if your horse is sensitive to pyrantel
- Never combine the administration of pyrantel with levamisole or piperazine.
- Do not treat horses with this treatment that are meant for human consumption
- Highly palatable and easy to administer
- Very effective treatment for worms in horses.
- Treats all different types of intestinal worms.
- Controls infestation of internal parasites