Treatment ForIntestinal Worm
Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
Product TypeOral, Flavored Tablet
Parasites CoveredTreats and Controls Roundworm, Hookworm, and Tapeworm
Recommended ForDogs and Cats of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsPraziquantel, Oxibendazole
Paragard Wormer for Cats
Paragard is an effective wormer for cats. It treats various types of intestinal worms including hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms. The oral tablets are easy to administer as the cats savor the taste. Moreover, these tablets are highly palatable due to their liver flavor.
How Does It Work
Paragard for cats consists of two main ingredients such as Praziquantel and Oxibendazole. These ingredients ate triggers normal functioning of worms which leads to paralysis of those parasites and ultimately, it kills the worms. Moreover, the ingredients are effective in treating parasitic infections and prevent further worm re-infestation in cats.
Ingredients: Praziquantel and Oxibendazole
Manufacturer: Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Weigh the cat before starting with the worming treatment.
- The dose can be administered directly into the mouth.
- Give an individual measured dose at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- After 3 months of age, give an individual measured dose every month until 6 months old, then dose every 3 months.
- Dosage: 1 tablet treats up to 5 kg (11lbs)of cat bodyweight
- Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other pets.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Wash hands after use.
- Read the label carefully before opening the pack.
- Treats roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms
- An effective wormer for cats
- Highly palatable tablets
- Suitable for cats and kittens of at least 2 weeks of age
- Easy to administer