Oticlear Ear Cleanser for Dogs and Cats
PetDog and Cat
Treatment ForEye and Ear
Health BenefitsControls Otitis Externa, Debris, Excess Wax and Exfoliating Skin
Product TypeLiquid Solution
Recommended ForAll Stages of Cats and Dogs
Key IngredientsLactic Acid, Salicyclic Acid
Oticlear Ear Cleansing Solution for Dogs and Cats
Oticlear is a clinically proven ear cleansing solution for dogs and cats. It is specially indicated for the removal of wax and tissue debris in the external ear canal of dogs and cats. The antibacterial activity helps to prevent growth of bacteria and control ear infection. Oticlear is a non-irritating ear cleaner, which is easy to apply.
How it works?
Oticlear has two active ingredients lactic acid and salicylic acid. These ingredients belong to weak acid group. These weak acids create an acid pH in the ear environment in order to protect it from the development of bacteria and fungi. It helps to remove dirt and excess wax helping to maintain aural health. Oticlear prevents ear infections as well as can be used prior to the application of aural medications.
- Remove the existing cap and seal and use twist-on cap for application.
- Turn the cap nozzle to open the product and then apply into the ear canal.
- OTICLEAR should be applied liberally and the ear gently massaged.
- Accessible parts of the ear should be cleaned with cotton wool soaked with Oticlear.
- For routine cleansing, Oticlear may be used 2-3 times weekly.
- Oticlear should be used prior to the application of other aural medications to provide cleaner environment for the medications to act in.
- Store it in a cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- For veterinary use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Cleans ears of dogs and cats effectively
- Removes the excess wax and dirt
- Effective in removing tissue debris in the external ear canal of dogs and cats
- Helpful in the routine cleansing of the ear prior to aural medications