Orovet Oral Rinse for Dogs/Cats
Health BenefitsKills and Controls Bacteria, Fungi, Yeast and Certain Lipophylic Viruses
Product TypeOral, Liquid
Recommended forDogs of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsChlorhexadine Saccharine & Methylcellulose
Orovet Oral Rinse for Dogs & Cats
Orovet is a potent oral rinse for dogs and cats with effective qualities of antiseptic agent. The oral gel inhibits the formation plaque by reducing the absorption of future plaque formation. With the broad spectrum effectiveness, it kills and controls bacteria, fungi, yeast and certain lipophylic viruses. Orovet oral rinse is effective in controlling gingivitis in pets. Safe for dogs and cats, Orovet is highly recommended for preventing oral diseases post oral infections or oral surgeries.
How it Works?
MedPet Orovet contains a powerful antiseptic agent – Chlorhexidine. This agent prevents and reduces plaque accumulation in dogs and cats. Chlorhexidine has the ability to bind to the oral mucosa and skin, through which it will remain in the mouth for a while, without being removed from it quickly. The ingredient promotes healing process after oral surgery by lowering the chances of secondary infections.
Chlorhexadine saccharine & methylcellulose
- Apply with soft bristles toothbrush or gently spray directly on teeth, then brush for 2 minutes.
- Use as recommended by a vet.
- Store at room temperature.
- Close pack tightly after using.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- A highly potent antiseptic oral treatment for dogs and cats
- Effective for the prevention of plaque accumulation
- Helpful in preventing gingivitis in dogs and cats
- Broad spectrum antiseptic in controlling bacteria, fungi, yeasts and certain lipophylic viruses
- Promotes healing of the oral cavity after oral surgery by reducing risk of secondary infections