Nuheart - Generic Heartgard Nuheart for Large Dogs 51-100lbs (Red)
Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
Protects ForOne month
Recommended For6 weeks and older puppies
Nuheart – Generic Heartgard for Dogs
Nuheart is an effective heartworm preventive. It is a generic form of Heartgard. The oral tablet has the same effectiveness as Heartgard. Nuheart contains the same ingredient as heartgard in the same amount. It treats heartworm larvae and prevents heartworm disease in your dog. The generic form of heartgard – Nuheart is an affordable and highly effective heartworm preventive for dogs
How it works?
Nuheart heartworm tablet has the same ingredient as Heartgard. It contains Ivermectin – the same ingredient which is present in Heartgard and in the same proportion. The active ingredient attacks immature forms of heartworm larvae and eliminates them without affecting your dog. The meat flavored tablet is highly palatable and readily accepted by dogs. Nuheart the generic form of heartgard is suitable for all breeds of dogs and is available in different packs according to different dog sizes.
- Nuheart should be given orally.
- Dose according to your dog’s bodyweight.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Administer the tablet into the mouth directly or mix it with feed.
- Store away from children and pets.
- Before starting the treatment, get your dog tested for heartworm infestation and consult your vet.
- Treat with Nuheart only if your dog is not infected with heartworms.
- Do not treat puppies younger than 6 weeks.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
Caution:Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance to Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.
Nuheart: Key Takeaways
- Effective heartworm preventive
- Generic form of Heartgard
- Controls heartworm disease in dogs
- Highly palatable meat flavored tab is easy to administer
- Affordable monthly treatment