Nexgard Spectra XSmall Dogs 4.4-7.7 lbs Orange
Treatment ForFlea, Tick, Worm, Heartworm, Demodectic Mange, Sarcoptic Mange, Ear Mites
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection, Internal Parasite Protection
Product TypeChewable Tablet
Parasites CoveredFlea, Tick, Heartworm, Hookworm, Roundworm
Protects For1 Month
Recommended ForPuppies from 8 weeks of age and older
Key IngredientsAfoxolaner, Milbemycin Oxime
Nexgard Spectra Orange for Extra Small Dogs 4.4-7.7 lbs
Nexgard Spectra Orange for Extra Small Dogs is all-round protection for dogs and puppies. It has been formulated in a tasty beef-flavored chews that kills fleas before they can lay eggs, ticks, mites, and lice. The powerful chewable tablet is also effective in eliminating gastro-intestinal worms (roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms), and preventing heartworm disease, lungworm, and eyeworm infections. Designed specifically for extra small dogs and puppies weighing between 4.4-7.7 lbs, this Nexgard Spectra for Extra Small dogs is available in 3 and 6 chewable pack sizes and safe to be safe in various breeds of dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older.
Nexgard Spectra chewable treatment for dogs and puppies is a clinically proven formula that provides one-month protection against flea and tick (paralysis ticks, brown dog ticks, bush ticks) infestations and is also effective in controlling flea tapeworm infestations. Moreover, it is also indicated for treating and controlling flea allergy dermatitis, demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, and otodectic mange.
Nexgard Spectra for Extra Small Dogs & Puppies (4.4-7.7 lbs) Flea, Tick, & Worm Treatment
- Treatment and prevention of flea & tick infestations
- Prevention and control of heartworm disease, flea allergy dermatitis, lungworm, and eyeworm infections
- Rapid onset of action kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Treatment and control of roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- Eradicates various tick infestations including paralysis ticks, brown dog ticks, and bush ticks
- Formulated in a tasty beef-flavored chewable tablet; readily accepted by dogs
- As it is an oral treatment, there are no restrictions on swimming, bathing, and shampooing before or after administration
- Provide protection against fleas, ticks and worms for a full month
- Safe to be used in various breeds of dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older
Nexgard Spectra Chewable Extra Small Dogs Ingredients
Nexgard Spectra flea, tick, and worm treatment is a all in one tasty chew for extra small dogs weighing between 4.4-7.7 pounds is formulated with the combination of two active ingredients; afoxolaner and milbemycin oxime. Afoxolaner contains a substance that assists in killing fleas and ticks by attacking the nervous system of the parasites. It commences working within a day of administration and kills 100% of fleas. While Milbemycin Oxime is a broad-spectrum antiparasitic that opens glutamate-sensitive chloride channels in roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms that lead to hyperpolarisation of their cells which results in blocking of signal transfer eventually killing them. The amalgamation of both these ingredients results in the total abolition of fleas, ticks, and worms.
NOTE: Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.Please consult your vet before buying this product.
Ingredients: Afoxolaner, Milbemycin Oxime
- Nexgard Spectra is available in the market with different packs according to the body weight of the dog
- Opt for the pack that is apt according to the weight of your pooch
- You can give the tablet directly by putting it in the mouth of the dog or mixing it in the food of the dog
- If you mix it in the dog ensure that your pet completes the entire meal
- Give this tablet to your dog on a monthly basis
- Children and pets should not be allowed to touch the chewable
- If your dog has any history of seizure or epilepsy consult your veterinarian before administrating the chewable to them
- In case of accidental ingestion, particularly in the case of children, seek medical advice immediately and show the package leaflet or the label to the physician.
- Keep tablets in the blister packs until required, and keep the blisters in the outer carton.
- Nexgard Spectra is not indicated for microfilariae clearance
- The chewable needs to be kept in a cool and dry place
- This product may cause gastrointestinal disturbances if ingested.
- This treatment is intended only to be strictly administered to dogs and no other animal species
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not administer this oral treatment to dogs that are allergic to beef
- If your dog is going through pregnancy stage or is lactating or breeding do not give this tablet to them
- If your pet is allergic to any of the ingredients present in this chew do not give it to them
Nexgard Spectra: Key Takeaways
- An exclusive chew that only treats fleas and ticks but also gastrointestinal nematodes in a single treatment
- Beef flavor which makes its taste highly palatable which makes dogs to crave for more
- Ideal for dogs 8 weeks of age and above and more than 2kg bodyweight
- Monthly dosage system makes the pet owners find it easier to remember the next dose
- Very easy to give to dogs
- 100% curative efficacy against Dirofilaria Immitis larvae
- Waterproof property makes dogs go immediately in water without the danger of the treatment being washed off