Credelio Plus for Dogs
Treatment ForFlea, Tick and Worm
Health BenefitsGastrointestinal Nematodes, Heartworm, Infestation of Fleas and Ticks
Product TypeChewable Tablet
Parasites CoveredFleas, Heartworm, Roundworm, Hookworm, Whipworm
Protects ForOne Month
Recommended ForDogs and Puppies 8 weeks and Older
Key IngredientsMilbemycin Oxime
Buy Credelio Plus for Dogs
Credelio Plus is an antiparasitic chewable tablet that is very efficient in fighting against mixed infestations/infections of tick and fleas and ticks as well as gastrointestinal nematodes like hookworm, roundworm, and whipworm in addition to its efficacy in the prevention of heartworm and lungworm disease (angiostrongylosis).
How does it work?
Credelio Plus is an antiparasitic chewable tablet containing lotilaner and milbemycin oxime as active substances, which act by interacting with the chloride channels in the nervous and/or muscular system of invertebrates, resulting in the death of the parasites.
Ingredients: lotilaner / milbemycin oxime
- Administer orally only as directed.
- Credelio Plus should be administered according to the table given below to ensure a dose of 20-41mg of lotilaner per kg body weight and of 0.75-1.53mg of milbemycin oxime/kg of bodyweight.
- For dogs weighing 1.4 to 2.8kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 56.25/2.11mg
- For dogs weighing >2.8 to 5.5kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 112.5/4.22mg
- For dogs weighing >5.5 to 11kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 225/8.44mg
- For dogs weighing >11 to 22kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 450/16.88mg
- For dogs weighing >22 to 45kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 900/33.75mg
- You can use an appropriate combination of available concentrations to achieve the recommended dosage of 20-41 mg lotilaner and 0.75-1.53 mg of milbemycin oxime per kg of body weight for animals over 45kg.
- Do not use this in case of known hypersensitivity to the ingredients.
- Recommended for puppies and dogs over 8 weeks of age and weighing at least 1.4 kg.
- Strictly adhere to the recommended dose.
- Before first administration, examine dogs for heartworm infection if you stay in a heartworm endemic area or your dog has visited a heartworm endemic area.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wash your hands after handling the tablets.
Credelio Plus: Key Takeaways
- Fights against infestations of fleas, ticks and gastrointestinal worms.
- Prevents heartworm infections and lungworm disease.
- Easy oral administration.