Treatment ForSupporting Joints
Health BenefitsIncreases Joint Mobility
Recommend ForDogs All Life Stages
Key IngredientsGlucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate
Mobiflex For Dogs
Mobiflex is a joint supplement treatment for dogs. It can also be used to treat cats and horses as well. The treatment comes in powder form, which makes it really easy to dose your pet. Mobiflex has anti-inflammatory and reparative properties that help in protecting the joints from inflammation. It also helps in increasing mobility by strengthening the joints. Moreover, this joint care supplement is safe to use in all dog, cat, and horse breeds.
How does it work?
Mobiflex is a powerful joint supplement that comprises of several key ingredients such as Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulphate, Methylsulphonyl-methane (MSM), GlycOmega-PLUS, Green shell mussel powder, Manganese, Ascordic acid, and Sulphur. These ingredients comprise together well in protecting the joints and providing much-needed relief.
Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulphate, Methylsulphonyl-methane (MSM), GlycOmega-PLUS, Green shell mussel powder, Manganese, Ascordic acid, and Sulphur.
Manufacturer: Kyron Labs
- Mix one heaped measure (approx. 5g) along with the pet’s food.
- For small dogs and cats, 2 measures daily for 1 week. Thereafter, 1 measure daily.
- For dogs between 10 to 25kgs – 2 ½ measures daily for 1 week. Thereafter, 1 to 1 ½ measure daily.
- For dogs over 25kgs – 3 measures daily for 1 week. Thereafter, 2 measures daily.
- Do not overdose the pet.
- Store product in a dry and cool place.
- Keep away from children and young ones.
- Wash hands after dosing your pet.
- Top quality joint supplement
- Aids in improving mobility and strengthens joints
- Suits all breeds of pets
- Very easy to dose the pet
- Contains anti-inflammatory and reparative properties