- Treatment ForIntestinal Worms
- Health BenefitsInternal Parasite Protection
- Product TypeTablet
- Parasites CoveredRoundworms, Hookworms, Tapeworms
- Protects For1 Month
- Recommended forCats and kittens older than 7 weeks of age
- Key IngredientsPraziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate, Catnip
Mediworm for Cats
Mediworm for cats is a catnip flavored tablet for treating intestinal parasites in cats. The broad spectrum treatment eliminates various intestinal worms including hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms. Mediworm offers 100% efficacy against different worms and prevents harmful worm infection. This highly palatable deworming tablet is easy to dose and cost-effective. Suitable for cats and kittens, Mediworm is safe for pregnant and lactating cats.
How it works?
Mediworm contains two main ingredients - Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate. The combination works effectively on intestinal worms. It acts on nerve cells and causes paralysis. Eventually, these worms are eliminated from the system without harming your cat. The catnip flavor makes it easy to administer. Regular treatment with Mediworm is necessary to protect cats against recurring worm infection.
- Pyrantel Pamoate
- Catnip flavoring agent
- Administer the tablet as per your cat weight.
- Can be administered directly or crush and mix with food.
- Ensure that your cat finishes the whole dose.
- Fasting prior to treatment is not necessary.
- Kittens need to be wormed every two weeks until twelve weeks of age.
- Then, monthly until six months of age.
- Treat the cats regularly at the interval of 3 to 6 months
- Cats under 1.25 kg (2.75 lb) = 1/4 tablet
- Cats between 1.25 and 2.5 kg (2.75 - 5.5 lb)= 1/2 tablet
- Cats between 2.50 and 3.75 kg (5.5 - 8.25 lb)= 3/4 tablet
- Cats between 3.75 and 5 kg (8.25 - 11 lb)= 1 tablet - above 5 kg (11lb)= 11/2 tablets
- Store it away from children and pets.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a vet before treating sick or convalescing cats.
- Ensure to give the correct dosage according to the weight of the cat.
No known negative reactions found yet.
- Prevents intestinal worm infection in cats
- Treats and eliminates hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms
- Provides 100% protection against worms
- Highly palatable with no side effects
- Catnip flavored tablet is easy to dose
- Safe for old cats, kittens, pregnant and lactating cats