Malaseb Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
- PetDog, Cat
- Health BenefitsAntifungal and Antibacterial
- Product TypeShampoo
- Parasites CoveredTreats bacterial and fungal infections, ringworm, seborrhea, etc
- Recommended forAll dogs and cats
- Key IngredientsChlorhexidine Digluconate, Miconazole Nitrate
Malaseb is a fragrance-free shampoo that aids in getting rid of ringworms, yeast, dandruff and other bacterial infections from the body of dogs and cats. It is an anti-microbial shampoo that kills fungal, yeast and bacterial microorganisms. It aids in treating Dermatophytosis in cats and Seborrhoeic Dermatitis in dogs.
How it works?
Chlorhexidine Digluconate and Miconazole Nitrate are two active ingredients present in this shampoo. Both these ingredients assist in therapeutic treatment of bacterial and fungal seborrhea in pets. It even destroys infective spores and treats the skin disorders in dogs and cats.
- Wet the pet with water.
- Apply small quantities of shampoo at different spots on the pet's body.
- Gently rub and massage to create lather.
- Employ sponge for effective lathering and penetration of the shampoo.
- Keep it for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Use it twice a week till the symptoms persist or as per the recommendation of the veterinarian.
- This product needs to be used as per the product label.
- The shampoo should not enter the eyes of the pet. In case of accidental contact, rinse the eyes with running water.
- Children should not be allowed in close proximity to the product.
- If your pet has been infected with microbes consult with your veterinarian before shampooing the pet.
- Cleans the dirt and debris from the pet and destroys ineffective spores
- Maintains the personal hygiene of the pet thereby reducing the time of skin treatment
- Prevents and kills ringworms from the pet's skin
- This shampoo contains keratolytic, antimicrobial properties
- Treats bacterial and fungal seborrhea in pets