Ilium Ear Drops for Dogs and Cats
Treatment ForEar Mite and Minor Aural Bacterial and Funagl Infections
Health BenefitsPrevents and Controls Ear Infections and Ear Mites
Product TypeTopical, Drops
Recommended forDogs of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsPiperonyl Butoxide, Lignocaine Hydrochloride, Dichlorophen, and Pyrethrins
Ilium Ear Drops for Dogs/Cats
Ilium Ear Drops is an effective ear mite treatment. The ear solution treats ear mites and other minor bacterial and fungal infections. It also aids in removing excess wax and removes debris. With its anticoccidiositic and antiparasitic properties, Ilium ear solution treats various ear infections. The topical solution keeps ears odor free and dry. The ear cleansing solution is easy to apply and is gentle on the pet's ears. Safe to use for dogs and cats, Ilium ear solution helps in maintaining aural health.
Piperonyl Butoxide, Lignocaine Hydrochloride, Dichlorophen, and Pyrethrins
- Before treatment, thoroughly clean the ear canal as directed.
- Break open the seal.
- Instill 4-8 drops in the ear twice daily for 4-7 days or as per vet’s advice.
- Can be used regularly for ear cleansing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use in the eyes, swallow, inject, or inhale the medication.
- Effective against ear mites
- Treats fungal and bacterial infection in dogs and cats
- Offers local anaesthetic effect
- Helps in removing ear wax, debris, and necrotic tissue
- Cleans moist and smelly dog and cat ears
- Easy to use