Health BenefitsJoint Care
Recommended For8 weeks and older puppies
Key IngredientsOmega-3 fish oil, Collagen Type II & Green Lipped Mussel Extract
What is GCS Joint Care Advanced Gel?
A nutritional supplement that supports joint health in cats.
GCS JOINT CARE ADVANCED is a patented combination of six active ingredients that help joint health in cat's. It can be used in cats with ageing cartilage and symptoms of degeneration of the joints.
How does GCS Joint Care Advanced Gel work?
GCS Joint Care AdvancedGel is of delicious salmon flavor. Pump directly onto your cat's paw or onto food and let him do the rest. The regular dose can be decreased after 3–4 weeks to satisfy the cat's individual needs.
It's never been this easier to have joint care for cats.
Omega-3 fish oil (microencapsulated), Collagen Type II & Green Lipped Mussel Extract(GLME).
Manufacturer: ASCENDIS VET (PTY) LTD
- For initiation of treatment, double the dose for the first 3 weeks.
- Either pump onto food or directly onto your cat’s paw and let him do the rest. After 3 – 4 weeks the daily dose can be reduced to meet the cat’s specific needs.
- One pump is equivalent to 2 ml.
- Administer as per below table or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
- Up to 5 kg - 1 ml (½ pump) daily
- 6 – 10 kg - 2 ml (1 pump) daily
- Store in a cool dry place at or below 25°C
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children, uniformed persons and animals
- Shake well before use
- Highly palatable salmon flavored gel
- Improves stiffness in your cat's joints
- Ease of movement which is affected due to pain, such as getting in and out of vehicles, climbing stairs, or getting on and off the bed.
- Relieves limping
- Reduces or eliminates pain and discomfort