National Pet Month 15% Extra Off On All Orders
Get 10% Discount on Everything Use Coupon : SUMROFF
Auto Delivery & Save More Get 5% Off Extra*
PetDog & Cat
Treatment ForSkin & Coat
Health BenefitsCleansing, Nourish & Improve skin & Coat Health of Dark Coat Animals
Key IngredientsAqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid
Frontline Pet Care Dark Coat Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
Specially formulated for pet skin care, Dark Coat Shampoo by Frontline Pet Care is an excellent product for cleansing the pet’s skin and coat. The shampoo helps in enhancing the pet’s skin and nourishing the coat to maintain its natural color. It is developed especially for dark-colored dogs and cats and their skin has different requirements. In addition, the shampoo also protects your pet from UV rays as well as inhibits bacterial adhesion to the skin and coat. This product is clinically proven and safe to use on pets over 2 months old.
How It Works?
The shampoo contains two main ingredients. The first ingredient is Luminescine which helps in protecting the pet from Ultraviolet rays that can cause damage to the skin of the pet and may also cause dangerous skin conditions. The second ingredient is Rhamnose which prevents bacteria from sticking to the skin of the pets.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Laureth-2, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Kramera Triandra Root Extract, Sarothamnus Scoparius Extract, Polyquaternium-39, Rhamnose, Potassium Sorbate, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid
- The water should be kept at room temperature.
- Wet the pet until the entire coat is drenched, though avoid the head.
- Take the required amount of shampoo and apply it on the pet’s body then massage the pet for a few minutes.
- Then, rinse it off until the skin is clean and there are no remnants of shampoo.
- Get a towel and dry your pet.
- To avoid any tangles, brush your pet’s coat.
- The shampoo is for animal use only.
- It needs to be stored at room temperature.
- Keep it away from children and other pets.
- It is not safe to use on pets for less than 2 months.
- The product should not come in contact with the pet’s head.
- Cleanses the pet’s body and helps maintain skin hygiene
- Prevents any bacterial adhesion to the skin
- Provides complete protection from UV rays
- The shampoo is easy to rinse
- Clinically proven formula that is safe for dogs and cats
- Enhances the natural skin color and maintains fur sheen
- Best suited for dogs with dark color coat