National Pet Month 15% Extra Off On All Orders
Get 10% Discount on Everything Use Coupon : SUMROFF
Auto Delivery & Save More Get 5% Off Extra*
Treatment ForFlea and Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasites
Parasites CoveredFlea and Tick
Protects For8 Months
Recommended ForDogs Older than 8 Weeks
Key IngredientsFlumethrin, Imidacloprid
Seresto Flea And Tick Collar for Dogs
Seresto is a reliable flea and tick collar that can be used instead of monthly flea and tick treatments. Seresto's effect on fleas and ticks can continue up to 8 months. It is designed uniquely to liberate small doses of its ingredients so as to treat and control fleas and ticks on pets. It repels ticks and kills fleas and ticks on contact, reducing the transmission of tick-borne diseases including Ehrlichiosis. It's simple to put this non-greasy, odourless collar on your pet.
How it works?
Seresto collar contains two powerful insecticides – Flumethrin and Imidacloprid. Present in low doses, these active ingredients get absorbed through the fatty layer of your pet’s skin and distributed throughout your pet’s body to protect against fleas and ticks. It works for 8 months against flea infestations. It is safe to use on dogs 7 weeks of age.
Dogs must not be bathed more than once per month in order to maintain eight-month flea protection duration.
For small dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 3 months for tick control.
For large dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 3 months for tick control.
|Dog Size||Flea Protection||Tick Protection|
|Seresto Collar for Small Dogs upto 18 lbs||8 Months||4 Months|
|Seresto Collar for Large Dogs over 18 lbs||8 Months||4 Months|
Ingredients: Flumethrin, Imidacloprid
- Remove the collar from the pack.
- Put collar around pet’s neck.
- Push one end of the collar through the loop.
- Adjust the collar for correct fitting.
- Ensure to keep 2 fingers space between the collar and the neck.
- Trim off the extra collar and dispose it safely.
- Store it in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
- Do not allow children to play with the collar.
- Wash hands thoroughly after fitting the collar.
- Not intended for human use.
- In case of skin irritation due to collar, remove the collar immediately and consult a vet.
- Effectively treats and controls fleas and ticks
- Provides complete protection against flea infestations for up to eight months
- Starts working as soon as collar is fitted
- Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Prevents tick infestations within 48 hours
- Odor free and safe compare to other collars
- Water resistant and will continue to work even if wet
- Safe release mechanism prevents strangulation