Equest Gel Horse Wormer 12.2gm
Equest Horse Wormer Gel
Equest Gel is an easy to use, effective dewormer especially for horses that assists in treating and controlling adult and larval stages of internal parasites in horses and ponies with a single dose. It even assists in treating multiple species infestations encompassing roundworms, bots and encysted small redworms in horses and ponies.
It is the only licensed horse wormer that controls all stages of encysted small red-worm larvae with a single dose. It even controls large redworms, bots and other harmful parasites. It is recommended for horses and foals from 4 months of age. It is especially recommended to be used during summer and winter season.
How it works?
Moxidectin is the active ingredient present in this treatment. It is an anthelmintic that aids in treating and controlling various parasites and bots in horses. It even effectively controls all stages of encysted small redworms in a single application. This active ingredient provides protection to the horses for two continuous weeks, thereby preventing re-infection and pasture contamination.
- For oral administration only.
- For accurate dosing weigh the horse by using a scale or weigh tape.
- Ensure that the horse's mouth does not contain any feed.
- Unveil the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the mouth of the horse at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far it goes thereby depositing the paste on the back of the tongue.
- Raise the horse's head instantly for a few minutes after dosing.
- After administering the treatment wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Children should be kept away from the product.
- Ensure that the treatment is not overdosed in young horses.
- If your horse is sensitive to moxidectin do not administer this treatment on him.
- If your horse is sick, debilitated or underweight, do not administer this treatment on him.
- Keep the product in a cool place away from exposure to direct sunlight.
- This treatment is not recommended for young foals less than 4 months of age.
- This treatment is specifically for horses and no other animal species.
- This treatment should not be administered in horses that are meant for human consumption within 32 days of treatment.
- A multi spectrum wormer for horses
- Effective in controlling and treating different types of horse worms and bots
- Only horse wormer with a 2 week persistent action
- Palatable in taste which makes it easy to administer
- Provides long term worming action in horses for 13 weeks
- Recommended for pregnant and lactating mares
- Very easy to dose syringe paste