PetDog and Cat
Treatment ForEye and Ear
Health BenefitsControls Otitis Externa, Debris, Excess Wax and Exfoliating Skin
Product TypeLiquid Solution
Recommended ForAll Stages of Cats and Dogs
Key IngredientsLactic acid, Salicylic acid
Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser for Dogs And Cats
Epi-Otic is a non-irritating ear cleanser that consists of anti-adhesive properties that do not allow buildup of bacteria and yeast. It is used for cleansing the ear canal of dogs and cats suffering from otitis externa (ear infection). It is a well-tolerated and efficient ear cleanser that easily removes cellular debris and excessive wax along with drying of the ear canal. This ear cleaner is recommended for casual cleansing of pet's ears or before application of ear preparations.
How it works?
The anti-adhesive property of the ear cleanser utilizes glycotechnology that does not allow pseudomonas bacteria from getting connected to the skin surface of the pets. This procedure assists in getting rid of bacteria and yeast buildup thus preventing irritation. It has anti-odor technology comprising of aldehyde complex that assists in eliminating odors.
Lactic acid 25 mg/mL
Salicylic acid 1.1 mg/mL
- Keep the tip of the bottle on the ear canal and squeeze out the solution onto the pet’s ears.
- Massage the base of the ear to displace excess wax deposits.
- Wipe away the dirt with cotton ball.
- It can be safely applied twice or thrice a week or as per the Vet’s recommendations.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If Epi-Otic enters the eyes then flush with lots of water.
- Wash hands with soap and water after cleaning the animal’s ears with Epi-Otic.
- Non irritating solution for cleaning waxy and odoriferous ears. Proves effective and gentle cleansing treatment for sensitive skin as well.
- Removes wax deposition, dead tissues and debris from ear canals and skin lesions.
- Maintains proper hygiene and creates optimal environment for tissue regeneration.
- Aids in treatment of Otitis Externa and prevents ear problems in dogs and cats.
- Ideal treatment for external ear canal infections.