Endogard Plus for Dogs 35 Kgs (77lbs)
Treatment ForWorms/div>Health BenefitsInternal Parasite ProtectionProduct TypeTabletParasites CoveredRoundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms and TapewormsProtects For3 monthsRecommended ForTwo weeks and older puppiesKey IngredientsPraziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate, and Febantel
Endogard Plus Flavored Worming Tablets For Dogs
EndogardPlus Flavored Worming Tablets For Dogs is a liver-flavored tablet that is used to treat most gastrointestinal worms. This worming tablet is used to treat mixed worm infestations in puppies and dogs. The oral worm control treatment is effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and tapeworms. It has the same three ingredients (Praziquantel, Pyrantel, and Febantel) as the leading brand and provides the best worm treatment. It is easy to administer since it comes in two sizes and can be administered as early as 2 weeks of age, as well as during pregnancy and lactation (except the first 4 weeks). Adult dogs should be treated every three months.
- Weigh your pet before treating.
- Treat with suitable dose depending on the bodyweight of the dog.
- Directly administer into the dog’s mouth or crush and mix it in his food.
Dosage: Use 1 tablet per 10kg of bodyweight (for dogs over 35kg please use EndogardPlus XL). The tablet can be given directly to the dog or disguised in their food.
Dog Weight: Tablets:
2-5 kg 0.5 Tablet
> 5- 10 kg 1 Tablet
> 10-15 kg 1.5 Tablet
>15-20 kg 2 Tablets
>20-25 kg 2.5 Tablets
>25-30 kg 3 Tablets
For oral administration only.
- For veterinary use only
- Do not exceed the stated dosage when treating pregnant bitches
- Do not use in animals with a known hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of excipients
- Not for use in dogs younger than 2 weeks of age and/or weighing less than 2 kg
- Effective broad-spectrum wormer
- Treats and prevents roundworm, hookworm, tapeworm and whipworm
- Can be administered directly or hidden in food
- Highly palatable, safe and easy to dose wormer for dogs
- Safe to use during pregnancy (except in the first 4 weeks) or lactation
- This unique formula also helps to prevent the spread of intestinal worms to other dogs, humans and the surroundings