Endogard For Extra Large Dogs 44 Lbs (35 Kg)
PetDog and Cat
Health BenefitsInternal Parasites Protection
Parasites CoveredRoundworms, Hookworms, Tapeworms
Protects For3 Months
Recommended ForDogs Older than 2 Weeks
Key IngredientsPraziquantel, Oxibendazole
Endogard Allwormer Tablets for Dogs
Endogard for dogs is a broad spectrum worm treatment for multiple intestinal worms in dogs and puppies. The liver-flavored tablet treats and controls roundworm (Toxascaris leonina, Toxacara canis), hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ucinaria stenocephala), whipworm (Trichurisspp) and tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp), including hydatids (Echinococcus granulosus) in dogs. The oral tablet treats mixed worm infections and protects dogs from their harmful effects. It does not prevent heartworm infection in dogs.
How it works?
Praziquantel and Oxibendazole are the key ingredients of Endogard. Praziquantel controls tapeworms in dogs and the ingredient oxibendazole eliminates other intestinal worms present in dogs. Oxibendazole is an effective ingredient to help reduce the possibility of resistance against pyrantel based dewormers. Endogard is an excellent parasitic control product extensively developed for dogs.
Ingredients: Praziquantel, Oxibendazole
- Start treatment after weighing your dog.
- Administer the dosage according to dog’s weight.
- Give Endogard directly into your dog’s mouth or mix it with food.
- Puppies – Treat them according to weight at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- Adults – Treat every 3 months.
- Breeding Bitch – Treat during gestation, one week before birth and 3 to 4 weeks after birth.
- 1 tablet of Endogard green pack treats dogs up to 11 lbs bodyweight.
- 1 tablet of Endogard orange pack treats dogs 11 to 22 lbs bodyweight.
- 1 tablet of Endogard purple pack treats dogs 22 to 77 lbs bodyweight.
- For animal use only.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Dogs should not be fed offal from any species.
- Dogs in hydatid areas should be treated every 6 weeks.
- Where whipworm is a problem, treat 6-8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- No contraindications found of using Endogard in dogs
- Broad spectrum allwormer for dogs
- Destroys and controls varied intestinal worms found in dogs
- Effective in treating and preventing roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms
- With ovicidal and larvicidal effects eliminates all immature forms of worms
- Offers high margin of safety
- Highly palatable with tasty liver flavor
- Single dose treatment easy to use