Emtryl Soluble Powder 50 gm
Treatment ForCankers, and Trichomomasis
Health BenefitsDiease Protection
Product TypeOral, Powder
Recommended ForBirds of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsDimetridazole B,P (Vet) 40% m/m powder
Emtryl Soluble Powder for Pigeons Only
Emtryl Soluble Powder is a boon for pigeons as it protects them from crop canker and Trichomomasis. It is very easy to use the product and is safe on all types of pigeons. It is also quite effective in treating them faster. It assists pigeons in recovering faster and regaining strength. This cost-effective powder is effective on all types of pet pigeons. But it should not be used on pigeons who are feeding their young ones.
How It Works?
Emtryl Soluble Powder, a MedPet product contains Dimetridazole as an active ingredient. It is quite effective in controlling canker infection in pigeons. It reduces the rate of infection effectively and treats the infected bird. It protects and controls crop canker disease in racing pigeons. It is widely used in racing and breeding season since Trichomomasis is most prevalent in pigeons during these periods.Please note that this item is temporarily paused for the shipment to the EU.
Dimetridazole B,P (Vet) 40% m/m powder
- Prepare the solution by dissolving 3 gram powder per 2 liters of water
- Administer the prepared solution for 7 consecutive days without a gap
- Prepare the solution every 3 days to retain its effectiveness
- While administering Emtryl, it is necessary to remove all other sources of drinking water
- After using the powder keep the container tightly closed
- Children and other pet animals should not be allowed to get near the product
- If the bird is feeding their young ones then do not administer this treatment on them
- Keep the product at a cool and dry place away from damp area
- This product is recommended to used only on pigeons.
- A very cost-effective treatment
- An ingenious treatment for crop canker or Trichomomasis in pigeons
- Easily gets dissolved in water
- Emtryl preparation is effective for three days
- Treats and controls prevalent disease of racing pigeons
- Very easy to administer in pigeons
- Well-accepted by pigeons