Effipro Spot-On for Cats (Green)
- Treatment ForFlea & Tick
- Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
- Product TypeTopical Spot-on
- Parasites CoveredFleas, and ticks including brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and black-legged ticks.
- Protects For1 Month
- Key IngredientsFipronil
Effipro Spot-On for Cats
Effipro for cats is a spot-on solution that protects felines from a wide range of insects. The ectoparasiticide kills fleas, and ticks including brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and black-legged ticks. Besides, the topical solution controls and protects cats from infestations. It provides 5 weeks protection against fleas and 4 weeks protection against ticks. Moreover, this easy to apply spot-on is an excellent treatment that is highly safe for cats of all breeds.
How it works?
Fipronil is an active ingredient present in this spot-on. Fipronil is a tried and tested insecticide. It is a GABA channel blocker. It kills fleas effectively by targeting the nervous system, which results in convulsions. The active action starts working quickly and kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. When applied monthly, Effipro removes fleas and ticks completely. The waterproof solution works even after bathing and swimming.
- Remove one applicator from the box and hold applicator upright.
- Break open the seal prior to treatment application.
- Hold your cat in a comfortable condition and part his/her hair between shoulder blades until you can see the skin.
- Place applicator tip directly against the exposed skin and deposit the entire contents by squeezing the applicator at a single site on pet’s skin.
- Strictly to use on cats only.
- Wash hands after use.
- Avoid using on sick and recovering pets.
- Protect from direct sunlight and humidity.
- Do not drink, smoke or eat during application.
- Individual sensitivities may occur which are rare.
- Do not use on rabbits or other animals.
- Fast killing action of fipronil
- Treats fleas for up to 5 weeks
- Controls ticks4 weeks
- Safe to use for cats
- Easy to apply for you and painless for your cat
- Effipro remains effective after bathing, swimming and water immersion due to its waterproof property